Do Good Planning
Good planning demands time. On the contrary, making appropriate plans in a short time-frame is a skill needed nowadays. You need to develop good planning skills to resolve quick tasks as well as big tasks. It comes with managing your time.
Once you are done planning, execute it. Executing a plan has multiple factors corresponding to it. Understand the time every stage of execution takes. Manage the time well through planning, scheduling, and deciding. By doing so, you can easily get the results.
To-do list or Checklist
It depends upon individual preferences. Preparing a check-list or to-do list of all your tasks, priorities, and important works will help you. It lets you keep track of things.
It’s an important skill associated with Time-Management. Meeting your deadline brings more credibility to you. In order to achieve it, you need good planning. Utilizing time efficiently is important here.
Better and healthy relationships
It can be quite tricky to decide on what we want and what we need in a relationship. Especially if we aren’t sure of what they are. However, the less self-aware we are, the higher are the chances of us being defensive in relationships.
In addition, this can be a disaster if we do not review or analyze ourselves. For instance, you can’t keep fighting for something if you aren’t sure if that’s what you really want. Hence, if you want to build healthy relationships, it is crucial to be self-aware. The better we know ourselves, the better the relationships we can build.
10 Best Ways to Write Effective Master To-Do List to organize life much easier
3. Daily To-Do List is Different
4. The Right Time
5. Mention Deadlines
6. Keep Updating
7. Should be Easily Readable
8. Find the Right Medium or Tool
9. The Master to-do list should be Portable
10. Be Specific with your Master To-Do List
The above 10 tips and ideas will help you in terms of organizing your life through a handy Master To-Do List. The list is not specific to anyone. Students, Young professionals who are starting their career, and about everyone can utilize this Master To-Do List idea. It helps you organize, plan, and prioritize your life so that everything becomes easier.
Furthermore, maintaining the list becomes equally important to writing the list. Keep updating the list. Reward yourself now and then if you have completed the tasks. In this way, you will not feel bored with the list.
- How do you manage your team who are falling behind on scheduled time?
- How do you identify the tasks that are a waste of time?
- How do you identify the tasks that will take more time?
- What is your take when it comes to a team’s time management? Do you have any strategy for getting the best results?
- Tell us about how you estimate a task-completion time? Do you follow any time-management techniques here?
- How do you handle emergency situations at work on crucial times?
- Can you tell us about how you can fit time management techniques in scheduling the work?
- Let us give a scenario: You are approaching the deadline in three days while you have 40% of the work remaining? What will you do? How will you solve it?
- Do you prefer deadlines over quality?
- Is it okay to compromise quality for completing deadlines and earn a good name?
- What if your client demands work to be done by you in a short time?
- Do you think that managing your time well is enough?
- Can you tell us about a situation where you solved a crisis and got the results on time?
- What time management technique you find it practical to follow?
- Tell us about a time management process you follow to get fruitful results from your team?
- Would you consider yourself a person who does things ‘on time’ every time?
- How do you bring your team into your scheduling and time management methods?
- Can you tell us about a time where you had too many things on your plate because of your boss? How did you sort it out?
- When you have a lot of work to do how will you juggle?
"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." -- Colin R. Davis
10 Simple & Effective Time Management Techniques to Beat Procrastination
With a simple and easy to follow time-management techniques, you can easily overcome the procrastination habit.
1. “Active” in Your Spare Time
2. Divide the work into little chunks
3. ‘Short-Time’ things first
4. Get Started somewhere
5. Take Little Breaks
6. Stop Notifications for a While
7. There’s ‘No’ Perfect time
8. De-cluttered Workplace
9. Schedule & Prioritize
10. Better Idea than Avoidance
Procrastination is normal. You don’t have to feel guilty about it. To beat procrastination, allocate a specific time or a few hours in a day to do the things that you like to do. In this way, you won’t be thinking about them while you are set to work seriously. But, the concern here is if we keep procrastinating, it puts a question on our credibility. We need to draw the line somewhere.
Good time-management skills can help you treat procrastinating habits a lot better.
1. Can you tell us about how you will handle a co-worker who is always behind schedule?
2. Is time management essential for success?
3. Tell us about a challenging task/work that you undertook?
4. How can you beat procrastination? What strategies you think will be effective for it?
5. Did you have a chance to take extra responsibilities on your shoulders? If so, how did you handle it?
6. Is it okay to say ‘NO’ sometimes?
7. How can you manage your time effectively in a short period?
8. How do you prepare yourself before starting to work on big projects?
9. Can you tell us your ideas about ‘more work in less time’?
10. Have you ever missed a deadline? If so, what was the reason?
11. Juggling several things at once is good or bad?
12. How do you schedule or handle your time with a project having a short deadline?
13. How do you balance your work life and personal life?
14. If you have several tasks before you, which one will you pick? How will you pick a task?
15. Have you ever felt bored at work?
16. Is the time-management a temporary process or a permanent practice?
17. Tell us about a time where you had to deal with a non-cooperative team? How did you get things done on time?
It is quite possible to take control of our actions and emotions. Emotions are a complex reaction that behaves the way we react to them. Similarly, it all depends on our perspective. If we wish to see things in a positive light, our mind believes the same. On the other hand, if negativity overpowers our minds, we tend to take things negatively. There are many ways we can manage our emotions.
8 ways to manage emotions
1. Learn why emotions are difficult to get over
2. Assign meanings to emotions
3. Don’t ignore your emotions
4. Identify the emotion
5. Ask yourself if the emotion will do you any good?
6. Remind yourself that this shall pass
7. Find the source of emotion
8. Accept the fact
There are multiple ways that you can control your emotions. Work in order to live a life of positivity and harmonies. If you feel you can’t get enough help, try talking out to people and discussing issues. Similarly, be open with your feelings. This will help you gain a new perspective. Additionally, it will help you come out of your bubble. Talk to your parents, friends, or counselor to seek advice.
1.) Pay attention
Paying attention in class is one of the most crucial practices a successful student is required to do.
2.) Taking notes
It is not possible to remember every word the teacher says. So, it is essential that you jot down notes in the form of main points that summarize what the teacher is explaining.
3.) Clarifying doubts
To avoid being lost during a lecture make sure that you clarify all your doubts.
4.) Avoiding distractions
Just like during your self-study hours, keep your mobile phone away.
5.) A positive relationship with your teacher
Determines the success of an individual in high school and college is his/her relationship with the teachers and staff.
6.) Have fun
Along with studying it is essential for every student to have a carefree time where he/she can just have some fun and relax with friends.
By nature, we tend to speak our own language. Whatever makes us feel loved is what we do for the other person. But if it is not his/her language, it will not mean to them what it means to us. - Gary Chapman, Things I wish I knew before I got married
Since essays have become an integral part of the various school and college assignments along with applications to prestigious universities, students cannot afford to stay ignorant about the types.
Before diving straightaway into looking for all sorts of essay help online, here are four major types of essays every student should know about. It is easy to get confused with the immense number of topics in essay books.
However, the types of essays are limited, and they are more manageable than you can actually think of! These four types mainly cover all the other subtypes, so, let us take a look.
1.) Narrative essays
2.) Descriptive essays
3.) Expository essays
4.) Persuasive essays
Being a successful student is not a child's play. It requires utmost devotion, a student success plan, hard work, and a passion for being successful in life. If you genuinely wish to be a successful student in High school or college, there are student success strategies that can prove to be helpful to the achievement of your goal.
3. No cheating
5. Refraining from unnecessary comparisons
6. Improvement in progression
7. Curiosity and excitement
Once, there was a king. One day, he thought of experimenting on these people. So, he put a massive rock in the middle of the road, and hide nearby to see, what people do seeing the stone on the road.
After waiting for some time, he sees some wealthy merchants passing by. They walk by the rock, blaming the king that is not doing his duties. Then after some time, a peasant goes by the same way.
He had some heavy stuff over his head. Seeing the rock in the middle of the road, he stopped and tried to move the rock sideways.
It takes some time for him to clear the road, but he does it and goes back to his work. The next day, the same thing happens, but this time, there was a change.
He saw a sag filled with gold coins with a letter saying, "It is the reward for your work you did yesterday." It was the king who placed the sag for his work.
The Morel: Don't complain about things. Take action to make a change. You have the strength to challenge situations that look tough. So, go ahead, and challenge the challenging situation. Also, karma comes back. So, if your karma is good, you will get a good reward and vice versa.
Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds. Orison Swett Marden
● Vegan foods and recipes avoid processed foods, processed sugars, too much oil, fries, and high-fat food items.
● Vegan diets are naturally high in fiber, low in calories, and low in fat.
● Certain restrictive nature of the vegan diet also contributes to reducing weight.
A 2016 Harvard University Study “vegetarian diets and Weight Reduction” by Ru-Yi Huang et al. concluded that Vegan/vegetarian dieters lose more weight than non-vegetarians after 18 weeks of monitoring.
Verbal communication is essential in order to understand what is going on inside other people. If they do not tell us their thoughts, their feelings, and their experiences, we are left to guess. - Dr. Gary Chapman, Now You're Speaking My Language
When you have many friends, it could be difficult for you to find real friends and fake friends among them. At the same time, you need to do that. So that you can save yourself before your fake friends harm you most. Find the list given below and try to filter counterfeit friends and real friends.
● Fake friends will always contact you when they need you and will get disappear when you need them.
● Fake friends will always talk behind your back, whereas real friends will scold you when you are wrong and praise you when you are right. And they will never talk behind your back.
● Fake friends will always pull you back, whereas real friends will always support you to do something great that you are happy to do.
● A fake friend will not like you the way you are and get irritated with your dorky personality. Whereas real friends will accept you with your flaws, they won't stop you from being real.
● Fake friends will go away from any of the silly things and cut from you, whereas real friends know how to forgive you and always stand by you, even if you are wrong in condition to support you. The state also depends. A real friend will not let you do anything wrong.
● A fake friend will always leave you in midway. At the same time, a real friend will always be there for you in your wrong conditions. They might fight with you later on, but they will always be present for you when you need them.
● A fake friend will always motivate you, whereas a real friend will always motivate you to explore your interest. They won't leave you suggesting anything that you should do. But they will take care of that you are happy with your chore.
Ikigai which literally means ‘a reason for being’, is a popular Japanese technique that focuses on your life choices & helps you discover your true potential.
In today’s world, where you have to make thousands of decisions per minute, it’s impossible to excel every time at it. Talking about career choices - the pressure of doing something meaningful in your life makes the process more stressful. Sometimes, even after choosing one career in your life, you realize it’s not what you love! Hence, to avoid such an existential crisis and to find something that is your TRUE PASSION, the Ikigai diagram proves to be a real-life savior.
Ikigai divides your Career Choices into 4 basic fundamental questions. You must ask yourself these questions, especially before choosing your career. Let’s start-
1. What do you LOVE?
2. What you are GOOD AT?
3. What can you be PAID FOR?
4. What the WORLD NEEDS that You can provide?
Do you know the answers? Hurray! You are already on the rath path; let’s make it more clear. As ‘more Clarity’ means ‘more Excellence.’ So, these questions help you differentiate between passion, mission, profession & vocation of your life. As the circles indicate
If you LOVE to do something and You’re GOOD AT it too, then it’s your PASSION.
If you are GOOD AT something and You also get PAID FOR it, then it’s perfect for your PROFESSION.
If you LOVE to do something and the WORLD NEEDS it too, then it’s your MISSION of life.
If the WORLD NEEDS something and you also get PAID FOR it, then Viola! You found your VOCATION.
The real culmination of all these choices lies in the center that signifies your existential purpose in life.
The character and personality of a person do seem to be so related to each other. They both play a great role in identifying a person. How a person behaves? How useful he is for society? Is he a good person or a bad person?
To answer these questions, we notice the character and personality of a person. Yet these both seem to be one in a broader way, but when we study deeper, then we find that they are quite different from each other.
So, let's know in this post that what are the main differences between them both.
• It is the overall setup of our dressing sense, way of talking, attitude, and how we behave in a particular situation.
• When you go to an interview, the interviewer judges your personality to know about you more.
• It is that what people know about. It can be their prediction about you by noticing your style, dressing, and general information about you.
• It is a set of general qualities a person has. These qualities are about behavior and attitude towards life.
• It is the behavior you show off to other people. People can learn to improve and develop their personalities.
• It keeps on changing with time and situation.
• It is about his public appearance. Its focus is on the outer world.
• It is a way of telling society about yourself.
Communication sometimes is not what you first hear, listen not just to the words, but listen for the reason. - Catherine Pulsifer
This earth has living things and nonliving things. Living things have life and show some characteristics which differ them from non-living things. Yet, there are many traits of living things that are different from non-living things. But we will know about the six most common traits of life as follows:
• It knows how to adapt:
Whatever having a life is considered as living things. And living things know how to survive in the conditions of the earth. Living things know very well that by doing the change in their habits and habitat, they can easily live in eat. They can change their bodies, eating habits, living places, and much more with time.
Health and fitness are very important for a happy and successful life. You can relate to this that we can live life to its fullest only if we are fit.
● HOW IS FITNESS PRIME?
Being fit will help you in:
1. Reducing the risk of getting cardiovascular diseases.
2. Lowers the risk of developing hypertension.
3. Decrease the chance of getting Diabetes type 2.
4. Strengthen your bones and make you strong.
5. Lowers the cholesterol levels in your body and, most importantly, makes you feel better!
● HOW TO REMAIN FIT?
✒️ Regular physical activity.
✒️ Healthy food.
✒️ A positive state of mind.
✒️ Adequate sleep.
✒️ Quit smoking, alcohol, drugs, etc.
● 3 WAYS TO GET FIT LIFE
⭕ 10 mins of the walk while you are busy talking with your beloved ones on the cell phone.
⭕ Have fruits and veggies in the breakfast instead of having junk *burger* and all.
⭕ Remember the pleasant moments of your life that will make you feel good and happy. (Believe me, this step is the most important ?)
● 4 REASONS THAT LEAD TO UNFIT LIFE
1. Too much junk food habit.
2. Sedentary lifestyle.
3. Mental stress in the race of coming first.
4. Addictions under the name of swag in the society.
MAIN CAUSE OF UNFIT LIFE IS :
"WE DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR HEALTH AND FITNESS"
❤️ Being fit is being happy!
It's not easy to get a healthy life in today's environment but let's take this challenge and make a promise to follow the path of a healthy lifestyle.
So, are you ready to accept this challenge?
The MBTI, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator have suggested that there are 16 personalities. These personalities differ from each other. However, the ENFP personality type is the so-called The Champion of all personalities, no matter how common it is. ENFP is regarded as Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.
Personality tests can bring you a handful of insights into who you are and how others perceive you. And to know which personality are you may even help you in your daily life.
If you are an ENFP personality, you are often described as enthusiastic, charismatic, and creative. You are charming, energetic, and independent. You give your best effort in situations where you have the utmost freedom to be creative and innovative. However, you tend to overthink and stress easily.
Below are 5 ways to know if you are an ENFP personality;
#1 You have excellent people skills. You genuinely care about others, and you are a joy to be around with. Given your charisma, zeal, and creativity, you also make a great leader. Moreover, you understand other people's feelings better.
#2 If you are an ENFP, you dislike routine and prefer to focus on the future. Generating new ideas is your forte, though sometimes you tend to put off important tasks until the last minute. Your common problem would be dreaming up ideas but often not completing them or achieving them.
#3 You get easily distracted, especially when you are working on something less interesting.
#4 Your types are flexible and have their options open for more. Your strength is adaptability to change. You dislike disorganization and procrastination.
#5 You tend to “think out loud” while working through a problem. You organize your thoughts and all the information to create an easy path for a better solution.
Personalities are what form us as a person and what sets us apart from other individuals. In late 1976, cardiologists Friedman and Rosenman discovered Type A personality behavior by mere accident after realizing that their waiting-room chairs were in a much-needed help.
When the chairs were being handled by an upholsterer, he could not help but notice that the chairs were worn out unusually. Most patients wait patiently, but the cardiac patients always seemed unable to sit calmly and tended to worn out the chairs' arms. The cardiologists discarded this matter at that time, only to begin their formal research five years later.
Originally, Friedman and Rosenman called it ‘Type A personality’, it is now regarded as a set of behavioral responses known as Type A Behavior Pattern.
Type A Behavior Pattern:
Individuals with type, A personality is known to be competitive and self-critical. They tend to feel unaccomplished and lack a sense of joy in their efforts to strive towards their goals. Type A individuals are tense, angry, and easily overreact. It is believed that they also tend to have high blood pressure.
Type A individuals are easy culprits of anger or hostility, which may or may not be expressed overtly. These individuals see the flaws in others; they tend to display anger, envy, and lack compassion. This behavior, when expressed openly, tends to progress into bullying. Hostility is believed to be the main factor linked to heart disease.
#3 Time Urgency:
This type of personality has a constant sense of urgency. Type A Individuals always tend to seem to be in a constant struggle against the clock. Type A personalities are impatient, they schedule commitments too tightly, and tend to take up more than one thing at a time.
Every time I stand to communicate I want to take one simple truth and lodge it in the heart of the listener. I want them to know that one thing and know what to do with it. - Andy Stanley, Communicating for a Change