Do Good Planning
Good planning demands time. On the contrary, making appropriate plans in a short time-frame is a skill needed nowadays. You need to develop good planning skills to resolve quick tasks as well as big tasks. It comes with managing your time.
Once you are done planning, execute it. Executing a plan has multiple factors corresponding to it. Understand the time every stage of execution takes. Manage the time well through planning, scheduling, and deciding. By doing so, you can easily get the results.
To-do list or Checklist
It depends upon individual preferences. Preparing a check-list or to-do list of all your tasks, priorities, and important works will help you. It lets you keep track of things.
It’s an important skill associated with Time-Management. Meeting your deadline brings more credibility to you. In order to achieve it, you need good planning. Utilizing time efficiently is important here.
Better and healthy relationships
It can be quite tricky to decide on what we want and what we need in a relationship. Especially if we aren’t sure of what they are. However, the less self-aware we are, the higher are the chances of us being defensive in relationships.
In addition, this can be a disaster if we do not review or analyze ourselves. For instance, you can’t keep fighting for something if you aren’t sure if that’s what you really want. Hence, if you want to build healthy relationships, it is crucial to be self-aware. The better we know ourselves, the better the relationships we can build.
10 Best Ways to Write Effective Master To-Do List to organize life much easier
3. Daily To-Do List is Different
4. The Right Time
5. Mention Deadlines
6. Keep Updating
7. Should be Easily Readable
8. Find the Right Medium or Tool
9. The Master to-do list should be Portable
10. Be Specific with your Master To-Do List
The above 10 tips and ideas will help you in terms of organizing your life through a handy Master To-Do List. The list is not specific to anyone. Students, Young professionals who are starting their career, and about everyone can utilize this Master To-Do List idea. It helps you organize, plan, and prioritize your life so that everything becomes easier.
Furthermore, maintaining the list becomes equally important to writing the list. Keep updating the list. Reward yourself now and then if you have completed the tasks. In this way, you will not feel bored with the list.
- How do you manage your team who are falling behind on scheduled time?
- How do you identify the tasks that are a waste of time?
- How do you identify the tasks that will take more time?
- What is your take when it comes to a team’s time management? Do you have any strategy for getting the best results?
- Tell us about how you estimate a task-completion time? Do you follow any time-management techniques here?
- How do you handle emergency situations at work on crucial times?
- Can you tell us about how you can fit time management techniques in scheduling the work?
- Let us give a scenario: You are approaching the deadline in three days while you have 40% of the work remaining? What will you do? How will you solve it?
- Do you prefer deadlines over quality?
- Is it okay to compromise quality for completing deadlines and earn a good name?
- What if your client demands work to be done by you in a short time?
- Do you think that managing your time well is enough?
- Can you tell us about a situation where you solved a crisis and got the results on time?
- What time management technique you find it practical to follow?
- Tell us about a time management process you follow to get fruitful results from your team?
- Would you consider yourself a person who does things ‘on time’ every time?
- How do you bring your team into your scheduling and time management methods?
- Can you tell us about a time where you had too many things on your plate because of your boss? How did you sort it out?
- When you have a lot of work to do how will you juggle?
"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." -- Colin R. Davis
10 Simple & Effective Time Management Techniques to Beat Procrastination
With a simple and easy to follow time-management techniques, you can easily overcome the procrastination habit.
1. “Active” in Your Spare Time
2. Divide the work into little chunks
3. ‘Short-Time’ things first
4. Get Started somewhere
5. Take Little Breaks
6. Stop Notifications for a While
7. There’s ‘No’ Perfect time
8. De-cluttered Workplace
9. Schedule & Prioritize
10. Better Idea than Avoidance
Procrastination is normal. You don’t have to feel guilty about it. To beat procrastination, allocate a specific time or a few hours in a day to do the things that you like to do. In this way, you won’t be thinking about them while you are set to work seriously. But, the concern here is if we keep procrastinating, it puts a question on our credibility. We need to draw the line somewhere.
Good time-management skills can help you treat procrastinating habits a lot better.
1. Can you tell us about how you will handle a co-worker who is always behind schedule?
2. Is time management essential for success?
3. Tell us about a challenging task/work that you undertook?
4. How can you beat procrastination? What strategies you think will be effective for it?
5. Did you have a chance to take extra responsibilities on your shoulders? If so, how did you handle it?
6. Is it okay to say ‘NO’ sometimes?
7. How can you manage your time effectively in a short period?
8. How do you prepare yourself before starting to work on big projects?
9. Can you tell us your ideas about ‘more work in less time’?
10. Have you ever missed a deadline? If so, what was the reason?
11. Juggling several things at once is good or bad?
12. How do you schedule or handle your time with a project having a short deadline?
13. How do you balance your work life and personal life?
14. If you have several tasks before you, which one will you pick? How will you pick a task?
15. Have you ever felt bored at work?
16. Is the time-management a temporary process or a permanent practice?
17. Tell us about a time where you had to deal with a non-cooperative team? How did you get things done on time?
It is quite possible to take control of our actions and emotions. Emotions are a complex reaction that behaves the way we react to them. Similarly, it all depends on our perspective. If we wish to see things in a positive light, our mind believes the same. On the other hand, if negativity overpowers our minds, we tend to take things negatively. There are many ways we can manage our emotions.
8 ways to manage emotions
1. Learn why emotions are difficult to get over
2. Assign meanings to emotions
3. Don’t ignore your emotions
4. Identify the emotion
5. Ask yourself if the emotion will do you any good?
6. Remind yourself that this shall pass
7. Find the source of emotion
8. Accept the fact
There are multiple ways that you can control your emotions. Work in order to live a life of positivity and harmonies. If you feel you can’t get enough help, try talking out to people and discussing issues. Similarly, be open with your feelings. This will help you gain a new perspective. Additionally, it will help you come out of your bubble. Talk to your parents, friends, or counselor to seek advice.
1.) Pay attention
Paying attention in class is one of the most crucial practices a successful student is required to do.
2.) Taking notes
It is not possible to remember every word the teacher says. So, it is essential that you jot down notes in the form of main points that summarize what the teacher is explaining.
3.) Clarifying doubts
To avoid being lost during a lecture make sure that you clarify all your doubts.
4.) Avoiding distractions
Just like during your self-study hours, keep your mobile phone away.
5.) A positive relationship with your teacher
Determines the success of an individual in high school and college is his/her relationship with the teachers and staff.
6.) Have fun
Along with studying it is essential for every student to have a carefree time where he/she can just have some fun and relax with friends.
By nature, we tend to speak our own language. Whatever makes us feel loved is what we do for the other person. But if it is not his/her language, it will not mean to them what it means to us. - Gary Chapman, Things I wish I knew before I got married
Since essays have become an integral part of the various school and college assignments along with applications to prestigious universities, students cannot afford to stay ignorant about the types.
Before diving straightaway into looking for all sorts of essay help online, here are four major types of essays every student should know about. It is easy to get confused with the immense number of topics in essay books.
However, the types of essays are limited, and they are more manageable than you can actually think of! These four types mainly cover all the other subtypes, so, let us take a look.
1.) Narrative essays
2.) Descriptive essays
3.) Expository essays
4.) Persuasive essays
Being a successful student is not a child's play. It requires utmost devotion, a student success plan, hard work, and a passion for being successful in life. If you genuinely wish to be a successful student in High school or college, there are student success strategies that can prove to be helpful to the achievement of your goal.
3. No cheating
5. Refraining from unnecessary comparisons
6. Improvement in progression
7. Curiosity and excitement
One of the best ways to absorb a piece of information in your mind is to read about it on your own with full focus.
When you have a solid game plan before starting any study session, it naturally improves your productivity. This way you can be ensured that you make each session as productive as possible and make the best out of your time.
It means that you make a timetable in order to enjoy a productive day along with getting yourself nearer to success every day. Along with social activities make sure that you prescribe a fixed number of hours to study each day.
We both know how hard it is to deal with a lazy co-worker or a lazy person in general. To get things done from them could rock our tolerance to the core. We will be torn between ‘whether to leave them out’ or ‘to make them work’. Visible truth is, dealing with a lazy person is kind of a mixed bag. It ‘can be’ possible and we ‘can make it’ possible. At the same time, it really could be impossible. There’s nothing much left for us to do.
1. Could be Personal problems
2. Met with Unreachable targets
3. Struggling with some part of the job/work they have
4. If it’s too easy, People become lazy
5. If people are not-valued
6. If there’s a Lack & Difficulty
7. Too much time on Hand
8. Not enough self-esteem, Self-Efficacy
9. No sufficient moral support
10. Monotonous/Same tone of work
11. Failure of Rejection
12. Lack of Interest
13. Procrastination Habit
14. If they don’t know what to do
15. The Attitude of ‘Why Bother’
16. They are just lazy.
Two things become clear here. There are people who are lazy. There are people who need some extra push to stay away from laziness.
I hope that the possible reasons we shared here would be relatable to us every day.
Despite different factors, we still can give some push to motivate lazy persons in life.
Verbal communication is essential in order to understand what is going on inside other people. If they do not tell us their thoughts, their feelings, and their experiences, we are left to guess. - Dr. Gary Chapman, Now You're Speaking My Language
Without a doubt, Intrinsic Motivation is the better one. The ones who are genuinely motivated have succeeded compared with others.
1. On the other hand, extrinsic motivation is not always bad. Reward programs, financial perks could help people do the work with even more enthusiasm.
2. One type of extrinsic motivation that we saw earlier is ‘Integrated Motivation.’ It could be an alternative when an intrinsic motivation fails or not possible.
3. To obtain the best results, sometimes external motivations could work.
4. For a long successful run, you need a self-encouraging intrinsic motivation.
5. When intrinsic motivation didn’t work out, you can still make people going by giving them the right reasons. The point is, with a little help, extrinsic motivation can also get work done for you here.
At last, you are the better judge of yourself. You know what works for you and whatnot.
I am sure that the types of motivation we discussed here will benefit you. It will help you identify the motivation scale that’s around us.
On that note,
Any type of Motivation should end up benefitting you and your values. That’s the core of how motivation works. If it’s not beneficial, not positive, and ethical, it’s better to step away from those motivating factors. Don’t matter if they are intrinsic or extrinsic. Sometimes, combining intrinsic and extrinsic could yield better results for you. In the end, you are the perfect judge.
1. You need to Live and Let Live
I got my life to battle. You got your own life to battle. It’s an everyday event. Let it be as such. Live and let live.
2. Take the next small step that you can
It’s a life lesson that’s right in front of us but we learn it late. Been through so much in life? Don’t know what to do? Take the next step that you can. Calling your friend, eating your favorite food, going out for a walk, stepping out, working out and everything is a small step. Take it! And, with the small steps slowly walk.
3. Realizing the importance of people around you
You and I often tend to forget how important the people around us are. They make our life run smoother every day. Your friends and family take care of you. It’s neither money nor anything else. Let’s start realizing how important they are to us. Let’s appreciate little things people do for us. It’s right in front of us. We have to see it sooner and cherish it.
4. Regrets and Guilt’s are blocking you
It becomes hard to see the right thing when you are filled with guilt and regret. They both hinder your emotional wellness. Take care of it. Move past your life’s regrets and guilt’s but don’t forget the lessons it gave. Come out of your regrets and guilts as soon as you can.
5. Little things you do impact your tomorrow
Including healthy food choices, little things you do today has a big impact on your tomorrow. Starting your exercises today impacts a healthier tomorrow. Saving a little amount of money can help tomorrow. Little things you start today in faith will help you tomorrow.
The reality here is life always caught us off-guard. It throws unexpected twists and turns in every turn-over. It becomes difficult to anticipate what’s going to happen. Which is why we tend to learn lessons late.
Furthermore, there are reasons and lessons we learn from the people around us too. The dos and don’ts of life can be learned easily from someone who’s going astray. You don’t need a separate lesson here. Constructive life lessons can be learned early. But, practical and self-realizing life lessons are often too late when we learn. That’s how you make yourself stronger. What’s important is that we should learn our life lessons. It doesn’t matter if it’s late.
1. You need to Live and Let Live
2. Take the next small step that you can
3. Realizing the importance of people around you
4. Regrets and Guilt’s are blocking you
5. Little things you do impact your tomorrow
6. Material things don’t matter that much
7. Facing the Truth
8. Fear of embarrassments and criticisms are stopping you
9. Don’t compare
10. Do what you feel is right
11. Sufferings will lead to strength in character
12. The world is bigger than your problems
13. Enmity is a total waste of time
14. Don’t take everything personally
15. Miracles do happen in a way
16. Situations change quickly
17. Time heals wounds
18. My opinion of yours is not your concern
19. Ignore the Haters
20. Identify true people in your life
21. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
22. Look for a Silver-Lining
23. Go with the flow
24. This Too Shall Pass
25. Forgive. Don’t Forget
Studies are your assets. Not many people have the chance as you have right now. Remember it. At the same time don’t be too serious about studies. Make your learning fun. Studies are one way of understanding how things work around us. It can get as interesting as possible depending on showing our interest in it.
On the other hand, honestly, we all tend to procrastinate with studies. It just happens sometimes without any specific reason. That’s okay. Don’t go hard on yourself. Unless you take the first step to study, no motivation could be fruitful here. So, find ways to keep motivating yourself to study. To begin with, follow the tips and ideas we listed here. It will get you started with your studies easily.
1. Do a Digital Cleaning before Study
2. Don’t study with Full-Stomach. Don’t study while starving
3. Gather the necessary things before you sit to study
4. Go for a quick walk and start
5. Have Priorities & Don’t Multitask your Studies
6. Take Notes
7. Always have a notebook with you
8. Divide your study topic into chunks
9. Draw your concepts and topics
10. Good Study means Good understanding
11. Have a Healthy Snack
12. Choose your Preferred Study techniques
13. Study in Group
14. Allocate a Study-Time every day
15. A comfortable Study Space
16. Comparison is bad for Studies
17. Audio Methods for your Studies
18. Sometimes you have to force yourself to Study
19. Studying needs patience
20. Will to Study
Communication sometimes is not what you first hear, listen not just to the words, but listen for the reason. - Catherine Pulsifer
“The Desire for a more positive experience is itself a negative experience. And, Paradoxically, The acceptance of one’s negative experience is itself a positive experience”
- Mark Manson
Life is a balance of positives and negatives every day. You feel happy, that’s great. You feel bad, it’s fine. Let it cool down. The balance breaks when you start expecting too much positivity.
It breaks completely when you are not ready to accept negative experiences. You need positives to inspire. You need negatives to grow. But, if you expect everything to be positive around you, it can disappoint you easily. A lot of expectations can go sideways.
Positive experiences in life are a morale boost. There is no place for second thoughts about it. It gives you the confidence to move forward. But, is it good to look for it every time? If you ask me, the answer would be No.
if I keep looking only for positive experiences in life I could lose focus on the reality that’s in my hands. To take life as it comes will become difficult. The mind only desires what you expected. It will not be ready to expect and accept the unexpected.
On the other hand, with every negative experience in life, I learn a lesson. I get a piece of reality. Understanding what went wrong and what could have been better will be easy. To grow forward will be smoother and wiser.
Take both positive and negative experiences in life. Build yourself with it. Life’s a balance that holds both good and bad equally. Taking them both and growing is the best thing to do. This quote is a piece of reality we need to keep reminding ourselves.
1. Fitness with your Friends:
Opt for Group Fitness classes. It is fun and you will always look forward to it. You will not get bored. Try it out. Fitness with friends is fun and motivating too.
2. Try Exercise Mix-ups:
You might feel bored and not motivated to exercise if you keep doing the same routine. Mix it up a little bit. For instance, go for an early morning walk. The next day, do yoga. Plan weekly twice or thrice for fun routines like Zumba or other dance fitness programs. Depending upon your convenience, time and ability, mix exercises a little bit to keep going.
3. Knowing Visible Difference:
Get to know people experiencing visible differences due to their exercise routines. Look how fit people find it easy to follow a healthy lifestyle overall. It should motivate you to start exercising. It will at least motivate you to try a simple fitness routine i.e. to start with healthy food choices.
4. Exercising is ‘Self-Care’:
Everything that augments and improves you, on the whole, is a form of self-care. Exercising is one such best way of self-care. Take care of your body as well as you can. It’s the one constant thing that comes with you all along.
5. You can have a fitness role-model:
Fitness role models can sometimes seem too unrealistic for you. Fitness role models are good, but every individual has a unique body system and functioning. You have to choose fitness routines that are good for you and not what your role-model is doing. But yet, take things that you can do. Take things that suit you. Motivate from them but do what is best for you.
“Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are”
- Theodore Roosevelt
How do we take on life? You do it by taking your first step. That is how every success journey we heard so far took place. It all begins with a first step.
Always, do what you can and do it with all you have. Even if there’s nothing left for you, you have your will. It’s an indestructible asset for you. With the will you have, confidently take your first step towards your goals.
Don't look for a perfect stage to begin your journey. You have to start where you are. Possibilities and opportunities will not wait for you till you feel like you are where you want to be.
So, start where you are in life right now. It’s doesn't matter if you are struggling, or growing or successful. If you have to do something in life, do it from where you are. With every step you take, the success becomes closer and closer. If you can do it, then do it with all your efforts, hard work, time and energy.
We heard people saying that they are waiting for the right time. Sometimes, you can’t wait that long. You have to begin now. Achievers around us are good examples. They don’t wait for the right time. They don’t mind where they are in life. They simply do what they can with what they have. Eventually, it takes them places.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today”
- Will Rogers
Let’s be honest here. The past does take up too much of our time. We can’t help it. It will take some time for us to emotionally break the wall of the past and walk forward.
You cannot just come out. It’s not the right way too. You need time. Take that time. Process it. Learn from it. But to heal from it, you need to get up. Don’t stay in the ‘yesterday’ longer.
It only takes too much of your time and energy. The result will always be unproductive. We all have experienced it. Yet, we still keep doing it.
Putting our thoughts and energy to what happened in the past will wear us down physically and emotionally. But, if you look today, it’s a new start to do things better than yesterday.
Every day when you wake up, you get a chance to make things right. You can make the ‘past’ heal better by taking ‘present’ in your hands and making it happy.
Every little thing you do today can impact your happiness for tomorrow. Remind yourself that, when you look down the past, it yields no good for you and you know it.
So, start giving importance to your present. Only take the lessons from the past. Start concentrating on 'Today'. It will be easy for you to work things out with your life. Instead, don't keep spending too much of your time on 'yesterday'.
Every time I stand to communicate I want to take one simple truth and lodge it in the heart of the listener. I want them to know that one thing and know what to do with it. - Andy Stanley, Communicating for a Change