When you have many friends, it could be difficult for you to find real friends and fake friends among them. At the same time, you need to do that. So that you can save yourself before your fake friends harm you most. Find the list given below and try to filter counterfeit friends and real friends.
● Fake friends will always contact you when they need you and will get disappear when you need them.
● Fake friends will always talk behind your back, whereas real friends will scold you when you are wrong and praise you when you are right. And they will never talk behind your back.
● Fake friends will always pull you back, whereas real friends will always support you to do something great that you are happy to do.
● A fake friend will not like you the way you are and get irritated with your dorky personality. Whereas real friends will accept you with your flaws, they won't stop you from being real.
● Fake friends will go away from any of the silly things and cut from you, whereas real friends know how to forgive you and always stand by you, even if you are wrong in condition to support you. The state also depends. A real friend will not let you do anything wrong.
● A fake friend will always leave you in midway. At the same time, a real friend will always be there for you in your wrong conditions. They might fight with you later on, but they will always be present for you when you need them.
● A fake friend will always motivate you, whereas a real friend will always motivate you to explore your interest. They won't leave you suggesting anything that you should do. But they will take care of that you are happy with your chore.
"Recognizing that you are not where you want to be is a starting point to begin changing your life." - Deborah Day
"Sometimes in life we take a leap of faith. Remember, the leap is not about getting from one side to the other. It's simply about taking the leap...and trusting the air, the universal breath, will support your wings so that you may sour." - Kristi Bowman
"You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them." - Shonda Rhimes
"Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you." - Hillary Clinton
The first qualification to sleep is to feel tired. After being exhausted, there will be a natural space for sleep to evolve. But, this is not the case every time. Many individuals are complaining about sleeplessness even after being tired. However, I found some probable reasons.
1. Sleeping Apnea
Rest apnea is one of the main sources of interfered with rest. It influences about 12% of Americans, however about 80% of those experiencing rest apnea go undiscovered. So how can you identify sleep apnea?
Well, there are several symptoms listed below that shows the defect.
• Intense snoring — which can likewise be more intense by liquor use
• Unnecessary daytime exhaustion
• Difficulty in concentrating
• Memory issues
• Emotional ups and downs
• Intense headaches
In case you're facing these side effects for the duration of the night, consult a doctor.
2. Hormonal Imbalance
A slight hormonal imbalance might cost your sleep. Our day to day life activities determines the stimulation of our hormones. For women, menopause might be a probable reason for sleeplessness. I encountered many such issues with women of my close association. This is seen mainly in the age of 50-55.
The most common issue observed in men is an extra release of stress hormones. In India, men are more actively indulged in official works. Some of them what extra hours to earn more. This induces high levels of stress hormones like cortisol in the system.
I can understand how it feels when you can't sleep. I was one of the insomniacs and faced the same issues. However, depression is seen as the root cause of these two consequences. The best thing is to consult a doctor. Half-knowledge is dangerous, and you might not be able to handle it all by yourself.
To eradicate insomnia, it is important to know the causes. Even after several attempts, many fail to achieve deep sleep. Don't think that you can sleep immediately after being tired.
These are 2 possible ways why you can't sleep even after being tired.
1. An over-functioning mind
The 'hustling mind,' as it is known, is exceptionally normal in helpless insomniacs. However, the Great British Sleep Survey uncovered it to be the most probable reason for their restlessness.
Whether you relax thinking the past or even things that hold little significance, don’t think much. Excessive thinking is sufficient to remove the tiredness from a tired individual.
Our minds like continuity. A deep thought about something might wander your mind. It doesn’t matter whether you’re tired or not. The more you practice on your intellect on meditation, the better.
2. Increased excitement
It isn't only your excessive thinking that can keep you from sleeping deeply. Intake of energy drinks in the day can have an adverse effect on your sleeping habit.
This increases your excitement by boosting your adrenaline levels. Excitement is good, but over-excitement might let your sleep deplete.
There are some concentrated energizers, for example, caffeine and nicotine. Such energizers make it harder to relax and start rest. Caffeine consumption, specifically, has been appeared to bring about a more negative impact on sleep.
Things get really irritating when you can't sleep even after being tired. The best solution will be that you consult a doctor. Tell him your time-table and the problems you face. He’ll surely find a way out of this mess. Till then, know these two probable reasons. I've also listed some do’s and don’ts to make you more aware of the situation.
"Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." - Ella Fitzgerald