Welcome on board!!!
Learn From Blogs is an online marketplace for bloggers who want to share “to the point” learning information from blogs, articles, courses, podcasts, books, etc. Users can quickly post informative learning
lessons and share learning experiences about a particular topic. There are many in-depth blogs, and other resources available online to read and learn. Learn From Blogs allows bloggers to publish long blogs in shorter or summarized types of posts. LearnFromBlogs is a platform where bloggers, writers, lifelong learners can quickly sign up and connect with other users as well. Learn From Blogs is the best place for learners to grasp, learn and share knowledge all in one place.
Our mission is to provide online users a platform or an arena to join and explore the best world of knowledge via micro or short "to the point" type of posts. The main activity is to quickly inform online users about your particular blog, or the main points of a particular section in your blog. Learn From Blogs helps you to build your blog credibility in front of many users. LearnFromBlogs provides many short posts summarized to the point and are distinct and provide informative blogs you can learn from.
Our main motive is to learn something new and quick every day. LearnFromBlogs is a great web portal to find learning-related posts from various bloggers. LearnFromBlogs provides flexibility to read and create informative posts easily. LearnFromBlogs is designed to help learners to figure out the best informative information in one place.
How it works
The posting process on LearnFromBlogs is very simple to use for users.
First, you need to sign up and enter your blog link.
Next, create your post within 300 words and submit it.
Keep your post to the point and concise.
On each post, opinion, and comment, users will get some points.
What you can do
● Users can post main points from their blogs, articles, courses, groups, books, resources, etc.
● Share learning experiences with users.
● Post key points of your learned course.
● Register your blog or website or apps with LearnFromBlogs.
● Find out other bloggers in your niche.
● Post comments on other posts and share your thoughts.
● Keep your post to the point or use bullet points.
● Keep your post within 300 words.
● The post should be informative and valuable for learners.
● Keep your post original with content from your own blogs, or write some new concise posts.
What you can not do
● Do not post other bloggers' content (word to word).
● Do not post links in the comments.
● Do not post content that is not informative related.
● Do not post more than one link in one post.
● Do not post advertisement-related content.
● Do not post news and spam content.
What kind of posts can you submit on LearnFromBlogs
Any informative post which helps learners to learn something quickly. You can post educational, business strategies, study tips, critical thinking, exam preparation tips, focus tricks, goal setting, habits, language learning, memory management, motivation, positive attitude, priority, problem solving, procrastination, productivity, success, time management, general knowledge, books summaries and many more.
Who can join
Anyone can join LearnFromBlogs! Those who are educational bloggers or someone who is just a lifelong learner to others who simply want to learn and share informative content. Whether or not you have a website or not, you can still join and share your knowledge with other users.