enhance your skills
Answer floor helps you to select the right skills, to choose the right courses, to find your career or internship you should take up and land your dream job
1. Can you tell us about how you will handle a co-worker who is always behind schedule?
2. Is time management essential for success?
3. Tell us about a challenging task/work that you undertook?
4. How can you beat procrastination? What strategies you think will be effective for it?
5. Did you have a chance to take extra responsibilities on your shoulders? If so, how did you handle it?
6. Is it okay to say ‘NO’ sometimes?
7. How can you manage your time effectively in a short period?
8. How do you prepare yourself before starting to work on big projects?
9. Can you tell us your ideas about ‘more work in less time’?
10. Have you ever missed a deadline? If so, what was the reason?
11. Juggling several things at once is good or bad?
12. How do you schedule or handle your time with a project having a short deadline?
13. How do you balance your work life and personal life?
14. If you have several tasks before you, which one will you pick? How will you pick a task?
15. Have you ever felt bored at work?
16. Is the time-management a temporary process or a permanent practice?
17. Tell us about a time where you had to deal with a non-cooperative team? How did you get things done on time?
- How do you manage your team who are falling behind on scheduled time?
- How do you identify the tasks that are a waste of time?
- How do you identify the tasks that will take more time?
- What is your take when it comes to a team’s time management? Do you have any strategy for getting the best results?
- Tell us about how you estimate a task-completion time? Do you follow any time-management techniques here?
- How do you handle emergency situations at work on crucial times?
- Can you tell us about how you can fit time management techniques in scheduling the work?
- Let us give a scenario: You are approaching the deadline in three days while you have 40% of the work remaining? What will you do? How will you solve it?
- Do you prefer deadlines over quality?
- Is it okay to compromise quality for completing deadlines and earn a good name?
- What if your client demands work to be done by you in a short time?
- Do you think that managing your time well is enough?
- Can you tell us about a situation where you solved a crisis and got the results on time?
- What time management technique you find it practical to follow?
- Tell us about a time management process you follow to get fruitful results from your team?
- Would you consider yourself a person who does things ‘on time’ every time?
- How do you bring your team into your scheduling and time management methods?
- Can you tell us about a time where you had too many things on your plate because of your boss? How did you sort it out?
- When you have a lot of work to do how will you juggle?
Resume builders are interactive online resume templates that allow one to fill in erudition and create a cohesive resume. The resumes made using resume builders are more impressive, presentable, and acceptable to the recruiters.
Further, the steps of building an impressive resume using a resume builder are as follows-
-Search and find a suitable resume builder.
-Keep all your elements and data ready, including resume and the work description of the position you are applying for.
-Follow the prompts from the resume builder you fancy. Determine the prompts that will require a minimum of your effort.
-Last but not least, examine your resume with Job scan to make sure it is optimized for those troublesome aspirant tracking systems!
A resume builder is technically essential as a resume builder increases your chances of getting selected for your dream job.
It proves to be the foremost step towards the journey of you getting your success in professional life.
Since it is believed that one needs to be unique to stand out from the rest of the herd, to embark on the process of getting invited for an interview. Which tends to be a step in the ladder of landing in your dream organization.
1. Don’t pause to ask for a salary number that feels appropriate to both you and your recruiter even though you are a fresher.
2. If you are In-between Companies: To negotiate genuinely or to show off your offers, make comparisons, and demand the pay. See to it that you don’t go overboard while exchanging the salary proposals.
3. Know the numbers based on market value
4. Prepare yourself
5. Be Confident
6. Show the Results
7. Don’t be stubborn with your idea
8. Be polite & strong enough to refuse
9. Do not underestimate yourself to your recruiter/boss
10. People could look for future-value
11. Be Clear and Crisp in Communicating
12. Steps to handle when the answer is No to Salary Hike
i) It’s not a ‘NO’ for ever
ii) It’s not always about your ‘Performance’
iii) Understand what’s going on
iv) You can analyze
v) Start working on yourself
13. Negotiating Salary During the Interview
In reality, you know your workplace and how your company is functioning. So take these steps as a starter, see what’s going on in the company, analyze how you can bring it to the table to discuss, and see what you can do to begin negotiating the salary proposals that you deserve.
Hiring a professional will maximize your chances of securing your dream job in the first attempt.
If you follow these tips given below, you will have no trouble in finding the best resume service for you.
1. Choose resume writing service and not clerical assistance
2. Ask for a referral
3. Request your first consultation for free
4. Search out for a reasonable price
5. Have a look at samples
6. Search for targeted resumes
7. Try for a certified resume writer
A resume is the first thing that the hiring manager sees, and everyone wants it to be perfect.
Resume writing services help you to gain the attention of the best companies in your field.
Job-seekers go out to them and give them their details and all the other information. They sketch your rough resume and send it for fixing. Further, after approval, they start the process of writing the resume.
Since the resume is a tool of marketing, professionals work on making it look good and impressive.
Resume writing services offer to guide or job search or various packages and other resources that you can use to improve yourself.
A resume is your very first introduction to an employer. It creates your first impression on the employer. So, it is just not only a document of some pages. It is the first step to prove yourself in front of the employer that you are perfect for that particular job. Your career objective, skills, acceptance all should get reflected in your resume.
To write a good resume, follow these seven most important things that should get included in your resume.
Skills and certification
Any online portfolio
There are some essential factors or components. That should be present there when creating your resume. To write a good resume, focus on the central part.
Here are some central parts of a resume.
Correct Spelling and Grammar
Keywords from the job description
Related job or internships experience
To write a good resume, you need to keep these factors in mind while making a resume. You’ll make a lasting effect on the hiring manager’s mind.
A resume is a document that lists your education — work experience, skills as well as achievements. Successful resumes attract potential companies. To invite candidates to interview for the post. You will need a resume for almost any job application. Importance of a resume: It’s considered essential information. To give to an employer so they can weigh up whether you’re suitable for a role. And if they want to invite you to a job interview.
Importance of resume such as
1. Summarize your vocation goal
2. To show your accomplishments
Following are the advantages of a good resume-
1. To sell your skills
2. To grab an interview
3. To Brand Yourself
4. Quick but lasting first impression
5. To show your achievements
In any interview procedure, the well-written resume plays a significant role. Your resume is one of the essential items for any group. The importance of resume it that clarifies the summary of your previous work experience, knowledge, skills, and training.
Taking internship programs will give the confidence to face your professional interviews as well as industry entry-levels easily. Being a young professional, partaking in internship programs will help you lay down a strong path into professional careers. Successful completion of internships will bring more value to your resume.
20 Reasons Why Internships are Important for your ensuring Professional Success
1. You Stand Out
2. Your Resume looks Strong
3. Internship shows your Commitment
4. You Gain Knowledge
5. Smooth Transition into the Industry with Intern Experience
6. Good Team Spirit
7. Industry-Specific Internships
8. Financial Help
9. Door to Opportunities
10. Easy Entry-Level
11. Easy to move to Full Time
13. Interns Learn Real Industry Environment Culture and Ethics
14. Good Mentoring
15. Abroad Internships are added advantage
16. Helps you find your Niche
17. Gain Real Experience
18. Boosts your Confidence
19. Time Management Skill
20. Incorporate Good Personalities
It is a great way to launch a professional career smoothly. The experience you gain from your internship can become a formidable tool to decide your course of action. This list of ‘why internships are important’ will help you gain a good perspective on how you can shape your career. Especially to jobseeker and college freshers, an internship makes your journey a smooth ride into the big professional world.
It is quite possible to take control of our actions and emotions. Emotions are a complex reaction that behaves the way we react to them. Similarly, it all depends on our perspective. If we wish to see things in a positive light, our mind believes the same. On the other hand, if negativity overpowers our minds, we tend to take things negatively. There are many ways we can manage our emotions.
8 ways to manage emotions
1. Learn why emotions are difficult to get over
2. Assign meanings to emotions
3. Don’t ignore your emotions
4. Identify the emotion
5. Ask yourself if the emotion will do you any good?
6. Remind yourself that this shall pass
7. Find the source of emotion
8. Accept the fact
There are multiple ways that you can control your emotions. Work in order to live a life of positivity and harmonies. If you feel you can’t get enough help, try talking out to people and discussing issues. Similarly, be open with your feelings. This will help you gain a new perspective. Additionally, it will help you come out of your bubble. Talk to your parents, friends, or counselor to seek advice.
Multiple soft skills are crucial in a work environment. Let’s look at some soft skills examples and types of soft skills. Soft skills in the workplace that are of high importance include communication skills, leadership qualities, influencing skills, interpersonal skills, personal skills, professional skills, and creativity.
These are the seven basic categories of soft skills that have multiple subcategories and types. Some of them include body language, verbal communication, writing, storytelling, visual communication. Additionally, they include humor, storytelling, presentation skills, which are a part of the communication skills.
Soft skills are personal traits and characteristics of an individual that enhances an individual’s ability to get work done. In other words, the term soft skills are often linked to individuals’ emotional intelligence. Hard skills usually signify individuals’ technical skills to perform a pre-defined task.
On the other hand, soft skills are applicable across multiple industries and job titles. It is a known fact that hard skills may get you a job while soft skills are the ones that help you keep the job.
Here are some methods that can help you face any situation
Always have a positive state of mind. Focus on positives but also be ready to learn from the adverse outcomes.
Keep your finances in order.
Save for a rainy day. There is a lot of truth in that statement. You can face any eventualities, especially health issues or losses in business or funds for a new enterprise if you maintain some savings.
Another important way to be prepared for all types of situations is to be fit and healthy because if your health goes down and the issue becomes complicated.
Being mindful means to focus on the present moment,
Understanding your thoughts, feelings, and sensations such as breathing.
Being prepared is the best way to mitigate any eventuality. For foreseen situations, you can use your experience and advice of others to be ready. For unforeseen eventualities, you should guess or cover using Insurance.
Whatever be the outcome of a situation, one should keep calm, be positive, be financially sound, and practice mindfulness. In case you are not able to handle it yourself, it is better to seek the help of a professional person to do so.
15 Time Management Strategies
Every individual is different. The strategies, techniques they use to solve their day to day activities vary drastically. But the emphasis has always been on the Time. You manage your Time efficiently; you get things done faster and productive. Keeping that in mind, these 15 time management strategies that are easy to follow. You can either take them as a whole or pick the ones that work for you. In the end, the strategy will help you manage the Time you have easily.
1. Start your day early
2. Keep your space Clean and Organized
3. Be aware of your Gadget Time
4. Active & Productive Time of the Day
5. Get your priorities straight
6. Focus on what is important right now
7. Practice Bullet Journaling – Have a To-Do List
8. Be organized
9. Don’t procrastinate
10. Take personal breaks
11. Get help when needed
12. Don’t wait
13. Have your deadline
14. Follow simple lifestyle routines
15. The 5D’s of time management
Make sure that you enjoy the work you do. Remember that none of the time management seems to work if you do not like and enjoy what you do. Use the time management strategies that suit you. It can be one or two or a whole.
10 Simple & Effective Time Management Techniques to Beat Procrastination
With a simple and easy to follow time-management techniques, you can easily overcome the procrastination habit.
1. “Active” in Your Spare Time
2. Divide the work into little chunks
3. ‘Short-Time’ things first
4. Get Started somewhere
5. Take Little Breaks
6. Stop Notifications for a While
7. There’s ‘No’ Perfect time
8. De-cluttered Workplace
9. Schedule & Prioritize
10. Better Idea than Avoidance
Procrastination is normal. You don’t have to feel guilty about it. To beat procrastination, allocate a specific time or a few hours in a day to do the things that you like to do. In this way, you won’t be thinking about them while you are set to work seriously. But, the concern here is if we keep procrastinating, it puts a question on our credibility. We need to draw the line somewhere.
Good time-management skills can help you treat procrastinating habits a lot better.
The best resume templates are much more than just black words on a white page. It aids you to define your accomplishments: work experience and future goals. And also help to identify educational background. Successfully as well as in the best light.
Whereas choosing the best resume template site. Do not check design plus style alone. Choose a template that is not only striking. But aids you to stand out from the competition. Every word resume should serve a purpose plus. Should support your job target.
Do not make the mistake of thinking. You need to comprise everything about yourself in your resume. When you know your focus. Cautiously review the body of your resume. And eliminate or reframe everything. That does not serve your job target.
Choose a resume template that lines up. With your business and educational background. Substitute its text with your qualifications. And download it toward use right away. You would not consider your resume comprehensive. Until it is completely optimized for each precise job.
14 Time-Management Interview Questions asked to the Candidates:
1. Tell us about a situation where you handled an un-expected work emergency in a short time?
2. What is your take on Time-management?
3. How do you plan the work? Do you follow any particular strategy?
4. What are the key time-management concepts you need for completing work?
5. What scheduling techniques you follow to finish a job on time?
6. How can you manage the time in days of hectic workloads?
7. Can you tell us about a situation where you struggled to finish work? What were the reasons for it?
8. What is your strategy on ‘completing the tasks’ before the finishing time?
9. How do you organize your team if you were given the title of a team-leader?
10. What will you do when you realize that the task you are doing is making you late?
11. Do you prefer scheduling or prioritizations?
12. Tell us about a situation where you saved plenty of time at work?
13. What is the reason behind task incompletion on time?
14. Can you tell us about a time where your manager/senior gave you a new line of work? If so, Then what will you do to finish the work on time?
Common mistakes of a resume: avoid these 15 resume mistakes
1. Email Errors
2. Mechanical Errors
4. Being lazy by your formatting
5. Unexplained job gaps
6. Functional resumes
7. Too personal
8. Typos mistakes
9. Skip the extra
10. Not proofing
11. Not including contact information
12. Lack of clarity
13. Irrelevant and outmoded work information
14. Leisurely pastimes
15. Objective Statements
Every line of your résumé exists to win you an interview. If it is not impressive, or essential, do not include it.
The fact of the thing is that recruiters are not personally judging your resume errors. Though it might seem so somewhat, they are experts who are trying toward solving a need for their manager or client. Thus, as much as your resume reveals the person/proficient you are, who recruiters submit for concern says somewhat about them skillfully as well.
Your professional skills plus credentials might be impressive. However, if your resume has one or a blend of the cringe-inducing errors above, it will not work. It will not ever get placed in front of an employing manager. Don’t make these mistakes when writing a resume.
Confidence is a feeling of trust in self or others. When you are clear-headed and have that element of esteem in yourself, it means you have self-confidence. Self-confidence is your trust in your own ability to do any task by viewing yourself.
A sound and healthy sleep are extremely important. By giving rest to your body, you are in a way helping yourself to feel good and make your body and brain function more effectively.
Practice self-love to believe in yourself. You love yourself and consider to be a valuable and commendable person. You have a positive opinion and judgment in your own self. Compliment yourself. Congratulate and applaud for your merits. Console if need be. But respect yourself and love more day after day
Gratitude is the positive element in you that lets you express your thankfulness for people or things. Gratitude forms an important trait as it defines your attitude. Gratitude attitude also defines who you really are, what you think you are, and what others think you are.
Positive thinking is an emotional and mental attitude that focuses on the good and expects results that will benefit you. It’s about anticipating happiness, health, and success – essentially, training yourself to adopt an abundance mindset and cultivate gratitude for your own successes and those of others.
The Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on. It is the Law of Attraction which uses the power of the mind to translate whatever is in our thoughts and materialize them into reality.
If you want to build a better future, you must believe in secrets.
The great secret of our time is that there are still uncharted frontiers to explore and new inventions to create. In Zero to One, legendary entrepreneur and investor Peter Thiel shows how we can find singular ways to create those new things.
Thiel begins with the contrarian premise that we live in an age of technological stagnation, even if we’re too distracted by shiny mobile devices to notice. Information technology has improved rapidly, but there is no reason why progress should be limited to computers or Silicon Valley. Progress can be achieved in any industry or area of business. It comes from the most important skill that every leader must master: learning to think for yourself.
Doing what someone else already knows how to do takes the world from 1 to n, adding more of something familiar. But when you do something new, you go from 0 to 1. The next Bill Gates will not build an operating system. The next Larry Page or Sergey Brin won’t make a search engine. Tomorrow’s champions will not win by competing ruthlessly in today’s marketplace.