Life is a ground for constant improvements. Every situation and every challenge you face have something important to improve your life. Starting from taking care of your health, you can see different ways to improve your life. But, to narrow it down here are 10 quintessential ways to improve life. Inculcate them in your life and you can see good improvements.
10 Best Ways to Improve Life
1. Stop taking things personally
2. Your Body is your Strength
3. Take Responsibility for your Life
4. Stop Playing Victim of any situation in Life. Step up your Game
5. Don’t be a Demanding Person
6. Face Everything
7. Identify and eliminate your Distractions and Downers
8. Enhance your Skillset. Be confident in your Talents
9. Let go of Negativity, Especially Ego
10. Accepting Life’s Failures
Some of the best ways to improve your life in terms of all aspects of a person’s growth are what we shared here. Of all the ’10 best ways to improve life’, start by picking the easy one to follow. Gradually, practice all good ways to improve your life. It’s one life. Make the best out of it. Let people be inspired by you and improve their life by seeing you.
1. Create a vision for your life.
By creating a life vision you can determine what the end objective or destination.
2. Go after your dreams.
Your time is short so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Sadly, too many of us do, caught in a life that isn’t right for us by fear and inertia.
3. Smile more.
A smile may not hold the doctor away, but it can make you feel great, make others trust you higher, and lead to a longer life.
4. Get happy with being you.
You were made by the Universe for a reason and you are a one-of-a-variety. Own who you are.
5. Create routines.
Whether it's a morning prayer, evening manuscript or weekend mealtime, routines can help you include your values into your life.
6. Perform Meditation daily.
Your asset of a few minutes of time will come back to you tenfold in the form of improved insight, inner peace, creativity, and kindness.
1. Start believing in yourself and your capacity to succeed.
When it comes to success, nothing is more significant and powerful than self-confidence and belief in oneself. In fact, if we want to be successful, self-belief is more significant than intelligence, talent, background, or just about anything else.
2. Permit your emotions to flow through you.
At the point when a solid negative feeling begins, watch the feeling in your body without judgment, realizing it will pass - instead of nourishing it with stories in your mind or putting away it somewhere down in your heart.
3. Be happy for others.
Sometimes it can be hard to be happy for others, but defeating those jealous tendencies can lead to significant changes in your professional or social life, as well as your emotional wellbeing.
4. Slow down.
A slower-paced life means making time to enjoy your mornings, rather than rushing off to work in an excitement. It means taking time to appreciate whatever you are doing, to enjoy the outside, to actually focus on whomever you are talking to or spending time with — instead of always being attached to a phone or laptop, instead of always thinking about work tasks and emails.
Love has potential that affect the state of mind, heart, and working of the body. It is an awesome emotion if you live it to the fullest. Love creates versatility inside us to move on. It makes us strong from the inside and helps us to face any situation. If you love yourself, it gives you the power to stand still in the hardest of time.
The question is, Do we love ourselves enough ? or Are we waiting for someone to hold our hand and carry on the path of love? Or If someone special is not anymore part of our life, do we stop to live and love ourselves. But why? We must love ourselves genuinely the way we are.
Some tips to love yourself :
1) Think about yourself first – No, I am not advising you to become selfish. But if you love yourself and can save yourself that way, you can love others and save others.
2) Take care of your body – Don't pressurize your body in any situation. Enjoy your healthy food. It charges you with positivity.
3) Stand in the fresh air at least for 10 minutes in a day.
4) Endless thinking didn't give you anything. Communicate with anyone or with yourself. One right way is to write your thought in the diary.
5) Make books, music, art, or any sport your part of life. They will help in changing the mindset you are going through.
6) Try not to use the 'I' word ten-day in a row.
7) Sleep like nobody is watching.
God has made you with love. If you have a problem the way you are, how can you expect others not to take you for granted? Keep in mind, Give love and time to yourself.
1. Do Some Cleaning
At first, this may sound like a chore. But trust me, it does not. Cleaning up your home is known to have several therapeutic benefits on your mind and body. There are multiple studies that have shown a link between a happy life and a clean home. Cleaning is not only a way to clear the mess at home but also a great way to destress yourself. Start with a closet or the living area. Additionally, you can also play some good music while you clean.
2. Start Reading
It does not matter whether you like reading or not. If you do not have the practice of reading, you can start with short stories. Reading is often known to open your mind to knowledge. If reading isn't your thing, you can read some interesting comics or magazines to start with. Interestingly this will give you a head start into the world of reading. Take as much time you want but make sure to enjoy what you read. Besides, do not get distracted when you read. It is also true reading is not an option meant for everyone. Hence, be patient and allow yourself to enjoy the activity.
Turn on your favorite music and get your dancing shoes on. Nobody is going to judge your performance, hence dance with your heart. Make those embarrassing moves you always wanted to do. Besides, dancing is also a great form of exercise. How better can it get when you lose weight along with performing self-care?
1. Write Down Your Feelings
Self-care is all about feeling better about yourself. So how about writing down your emotions in a journal or diary? It is a great way to come to terms with your actual self. Additionally, it not only eases your mind but will also help you clear doubts. Moreover, it is also known to be calming on your mind. Research states that writing down your feelings is linked to reducing stress levels and depression. Apart from the same, you could also get creative and start writing poems or stories.
2. Take A Walk
This one is way too simple. Moreover, it is known to have a relaxed feeling on your mind. Take a walk in the nearby playground or park. Going for a walk will lighten your mood. Additionally, it will also be a great form of exercise. Fresh air and open surroundings are known to decrease your stress levels. It will reduce depression and anxiety. On the other hand, it is a great way to be creative when you are stuck with ideas.
3. Get Drawing
Let's get creative. Self-care is all about doing something you love. Take a canvas and draw a picture. Do finger painting or take paints to make a beautiful picture. Moreover, make sure to not set your expectations high. Let your mind be free.
Additionally, you do not have to be an artist to get drawing. Live your kindergarten days once again. Art is always free and creative. Besides, drawing is an excellent way to relax your body and mind. Get your inner child out and set to the road of discovery.
Let's get straight into some activities that you can do for self-care in 30 Mins.
1. Write Down Your Feelings
2. Take A Walk
3. Get Drawing
4. Do Some Cleaning
5. Start Reading
7. Practise Gratitude
Write down the things you are blessed with. Count on your positives rather than your negatives. On the other hand, reminding yourself of the good points helps you feel positive and blessed. Moreover, even if you face a hard week, there is always something that you can be grateful for. In the darkest of moments, you can always be aware of the plenty of positive things you have.
Why is Self Care Important?
Self-care is an important aspect of your mental, physical, and emotional being. Self-care is known to improve your productivity. You start recognizing the things you actually want to do and work on them. Additionally, it boosts your self-esteem.
When you regularly take out time for yourself, your mind and body start having a positive response to it. While practicing self-care, you indulge in things you actually love. This may also bring out a change in career. Besides, you may find alternative things that you are passionate about. On the other hand, when you are good with yourself, you desire to give more back. In other words, when you are content with yourself, you will wish to help others out more than ever.
What is Self Care?
Self-care is defined as any activity that we perform in order to take care of our mental, physical and emotional health and being. Though it might sound like a simple enough concept, it is one aspect that is often overlooked. Also, self-care is known to improve anxiety issues, depression, and mood patterns. Additionally, it is also known to improve your relationship with yourself and others too. Moreover, self-care is the secret to a balanced and happy life. There are three basic rules that are involved with self-care.
1. Stick To Basics:
Every individual has a different meaning to self-care. In reality, it does not mean your activities should relate to the activities performed by your friend. With time, you will find your own routine and rhythm. Additionally, you will know what works best for you. Start implementing them in your routine and you will notice a vast difference with yourself.
2. Plan Your Self Care:
Self Care is something that you plan yourself, rather than something that happens by chance. It is an active decision that you take for yourself. Furthermore, you can add activities that you like on your calendar. Additionally, look for ways to increase your commitment to the same.
3. Keep A Conscious Mind:
When you plan your self-care activities, make sure you have a conscious mind. In other words, it means if any activity does not mean self-care to you, don't do it. Prioritize only those activities that have your heart and soul into it.
There are multiple benefits of Self Care that are listed below.
1. Self-care builds a happy relationship with yourself.
When you take out time for yourself, you tend to know yourself better. Additionally, you discover new activities or hobbies that could interest you. Besides you also find it as an interesting part of the day wherein it's just about yourself.
2. Self-care improves productivity.
When you indulge in self-care you are being productive as well as making the most of your time. It is also a great way to destress and relax your mind. You get in touch with your inner self and find happiness in it.
3. Self-care boosts your mind
When you do things for yourself, you start feeling a positive atmosphere around you. Indulging in activities that you like brightens your day. It clears your mind off the stress. Additionally, you start feeling happy internally.
4. Self-care makes you selfless
When you have more to yourself, only then you can give more to others. In other words, when you are content, you have a desire to help others. Besides, there are a lot of people who feel self-care is a selfish act. However, that's not true. Making time for yourself and doing activities is in fact known to help your professional and personal relationships as well. It makes you happy from inside and spreads positivity to other aspects as well.
Have a look at 17 journal questions about self-care.
1. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or future?
2. Which movie story do you wish was your own?
3. Which is the one dish you would choose to eat for your entire life?
4. If you could go on any reality show which one would it be?
5. Which superhero is your favorite?
6. If you could be any inanimate object, what would it be?
7. Which animal would you want to be reborn as?
8. What is your zodiac sign?
9. If you were given a chance to become the president for the day, what changes would you bring about?
10. Which novel is your favorite?
11. Which cartoon character do you relate to the most?
12. Which is your favorite season?
13. Which is your favorite comic book?
14. Which famous personality inspires you?
15. Which destination would you love to build a house in?
16. How do you rate yourself from 1 to 10?
17. Which is your favorite hobby?
Self-care is one of the most underrated kinds of aspects of human beings. Our work-life schedule usually makes it impossible to make out time for self-care. Hence, in this post, we shall look at some journal questions about self-care.
1. What is the color of your eye?
2. Do you believe in fairytale kind of love?
3. Are you a happy person?
4. What habit do you wish to change in yourself?
5. How many times do you brush your teeth?
6. What is your addiction?
7. What is the most important thing you learned in school?
8. Do you have a sweet tooth?
9. What is your favorite dessert?
10. What is your dream destination like?
11. Do you love the beach?
12. What are your strengths?
13. What are your weaknesses?
14. What did you do last Sunday?
15. How you wish your perfect day to be?
16. Five things you want right now
17. Who do you consider as your best friend?
18. Do you love your time with family?
19. Which is your favorite activity with family?
20. Do you love reading books?
21. What is your biggest dream in life?
22. Do you love kids?
23. If you were invisible, what would you do first?
24. What do you wish you learned earlier in life?
25. What do you love about yourself?
26. What do you hate about yourself?
27. How do you love to spend your free time?
28. If you were stuck on an island, what flare the three things you would want with you?
Self-care is defined as the activities performed by an individual that brings about happiness and joy to oneself. Additionally, it is also known to broaden your mind while you indulge in self-care activities. Simply take out half an hour from each day to perform activities that you love. This will help you become productive and also boost your self-esteem. Besides, it also helps you find a new side to yourself and indulge in your passion.
1. Are you afraid of heights?
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
3. Do you snore?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. Have you ever had an airplane experience?
6. Do you love to be a single child or wish for a sibling?
7. Do you own a pet?
8. What is your nickname?
9. Are you scared of the dark?
10. Do you believe in ghosts?
11. When was the last time you wished for something?
12. Can you crack your fingers?
13. Do you love swimming?
14. What is your hidden secret?
15. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
16. Do you love snow?
17. Which weather do you love the most?
18. Are you color blind?
19. Are you a heavy sleeper or a light sleeper?
20. Do you believe in black magic?
21. Do you love camping?
22. Who do you love more: Mom or Dad?
23. What is your favorite subject?
24. What quality are you most proud of?
25. What do you regret in life?
26. What superpower do you wish to have?
27. Which is your favorite song?
28. What is your dream in life?
29. Do you love music?
30. Do you play any instrument?
n our fast-paced lives, we get little or rather no time to focus on our health, especially our skin. The lifestyle we follow and the food we eat has a huge impact on our health and most importantly our face. Pollution, dirt, dust and UV rays from the sun can make your skin dull, dry, oily and tanned.
While some are born with magnificent skin, others have to make a lot of effort to ensure their skin is healthy and gorgeous. For those who fall in the latter category, here are some simple hacks using easily available ingredients to take care of your skin in the best natural ways.
Apply grated tomato/potato/cucumber on your skin as it is. You can mix these with rose water for a hydrating effect. For dry skin, mashed banana with honey is another option to moisturize your skin.
Besan is the best scrub for all skin types. Mix it with up turmeric and rose water and gently exfoliate your skin for a minute. (Honey can also be added by all skin types for moisturizing). Let it dry and rinse off with lukewarm water. Oily skin people can mix yogurt, whereas, dry and combination skin can go with malai (fresh cream). Apply this scrub twice a week.
Mix lemon juice with honey and apply for good 15-20 minutes. Sensitive skin people should add a few drops of water/rose water to dilute the lemon juice. Even used lemon peels can play the role of a scrubber/loofah for your skin. Coat them with sugar and scrub your skin gently.
Aloe vera gel is the best natural mask that can be applied on your face. Keep it overnight and let your skin absorb it. Use daily for best results.
The panic of Coronavirus has forced all of us to go self-quarantine. While this free time would lure us to gorge on junk foods, dress up in comfy pajamas, and take a break from our exercise regime, we suggest you stay active. It will not only help in strengthening your immune system but will prevent you from gaining weight (with all the binge-eating). This would be the best time to take charge and work out and be your trainer.
For those wondering how this could be possible as the gyms are shut, we enlist few easy ways for you to indulge in a regime. We did use to work out before the gym culture became a part of our lives, right?
Plan a minimum of 30 minutes workout every day. The more the merrier since you are indoors 24/7 but don’t overexert. You can stick to a particular type or a combination of stretching, yoga, power yoga, Pilates, Zumba, aerobics, etc. Get out that dancer in you and just get grooving. There are many fat burning and morning exercises which can be done in the bed too.
YouTube and TV channels are all flooded with various workout video sessions which you can do that too without any equipment.
Stretch your body and tread on the yogic path to reduce panic and stress during this time. Practice deep breathing exercises and yoga asanas or meditate as they will help in keeping your body healthy, improve your respiratory system, and provide calmness.
Indulge in yoga as it will help relieve stress and reduce panic. There are a variety of fitness apps available that will help you achieve your goals, be it meditation, stress reliever, insomnia, etc. Our personal favorite is the urban yogi. Decide your goal and perform the asanas accordingly.
1. Have a mantra throughout everyday life
As indicated by analysis, when you repeat a mantra, it could dispose of your pressure a little bit at a time. One mantra thought is "unwind, discharge, ease." If you have an inclination that you're worried effectively, simply rehash that mantra. In some cases, you have to urge yourself up to be alright.
2. Spend time with yourself
It’s okay to make time for yourself. You can truly relax and rest whenever you’re alone. It'll permit you the opportunity to be with your internal identity and at whatever point you sense that you're stuck it's a lot simpler for you to realize out.
3. Re-read the book that once motivated you
Books could take care of your spirit easily. In the event that you have an individual book that you haven't re-read at this point, take every chance you have to read it again. Stories that could inspire you can restore your optimistic self.
1. Call your brother or sister randomly
It doesn't make a difference on the off chance that you were a lot of like Tom and Jerry when you were still children. What esteems right presently is that you know about your siblings.
Siblings are a couple of the most faithful companions you'll ever have in your life. They may be the most exceedingly awful with regards to discovering deficiencies in you, however, consistently recall that they're simply doing that to your benefit.
2. Brainstorm an answer for your issues
Discover the base of what's not causing you to feel great. Stress can be found in your environment. It might be your disturbing neighbor or your friend. Figure out how you can leave negativity behind you and move forward, whatever that means for your situation.
3. Sleep before your regular time
Getting enough sleep can help reduce stress. Before sleeping, attempt to clear your mind first, perhaps through reflection, and dispose of every one of those annoying issues so you will have the option to lay down effortlessly even only for a night.
4. Take a break and find time for yourself
After all the tasks that you’ve finished, it’s great to make time for yourself. If you can, plan a trip.
5. Stop comparing yourself with others
There are things that you can do however your counterparts couldn't do. That is how reasonable life. You have to have another standpoint throughout everyday life If you think that other people are better than you.
6. Listen to your much-loved songs
Do you want to listen to those 90’s songs? You can do anything you need. On the off chance that you believe you're excessively old, simply recall that you'll get more established on the off chance that you'll simply let your pressure ruin you.