Personality and character
Personality refers to the combination of qualities, attitude, and behavior, that makes a person distinct from others. Character refers to a set of moral and mental qualities and beliefs, that makes a person different from others.
"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." -- Colin R. Davis
The character and personality of a person do seem to be so related to each other. They both play a great role in identifying a person. How a person behaves? How useful he is for society? Is he a good person or a bad person?
To answer these questions, we notice the character and personality of a person. Yet these both seem to be one in a broader way, but when we study deeper, then we find that they are quite different from each other.
So, let's know in this post that what are the main differences between them both.
• It is the overall setup of our dressing sense, way of talking, attitude, and how we behave in a particular situation.
• When you go to an interview, the interviewer judges your personality to know about you more.
• It is that what people know about. It can be their prediction about you by noticing your style, dressing, and general information about you.
• It is a set of general qualities a person has. These qualities are about behavior and attitude towards life.
• It is the behavior you show off to other people. People can learn to improve and develop their personalities.
• It keeps on changing with time and situation.
• It is about his public appearance. Its focus is on the outer world.
• It is a way of telling society about yourself.
This earth has living things and nonliving things. Living things have life and show some characteristics which differ them from non-living things. Yet, there are many traits of living things that are different from non-living things. But we will know about the six most common traits of life as follows:
• It knows how to adapt:
Whatever having a life is considered as living things. And living things know how to survive in the conditions of the earth. Living things know very well that by doing the change in their habits and habitat, they can easily live in eat. They can change their bodies, eating habits, living places, and much more with time.