I am Vaishali. To 'Write' is to express and i believe writing is one of the rare few things that has wonderful impact on any person even on a minuscule.
Have a clear picture of what you are trying to achieve. You can easily come up with productivity measuring strategies.
Have a baseline. An organization’s basic metrics, expectations, and standards are important for measuring their productivity.
3. Employee Point of View:
Employees drive your workplace and the organization on the whole.
Firstly, an employee cannot stay the same. Maintaining consistent performance every time is not possible for employees.
Secondly, an employee’s mutual interest and alignment with management, the company’s goals, and values are important.
Third and foremost is, the workplace should be built on positivities like respect, support, good team dynamics.
These 3 points are important to measure workplace productivity.
4. Work Culture:
Poor leadership, inequality, no-empathy, inflexibility, result-oriented, lack of communication, treating employees badly, indifference with opportunities, favoritism is a few examples of bad work cultures. It decreases workplace productivity.
5. Client Feedbacks & Surveys:
They are important for assessing workplace productivity on all levels.
6. Human Resource:
A workplace needs good Talent Acquisition and employee retention. Good human resources are a measure of productivity.
7. 'Input is Better that Output' Strategy:
Input based approach in a workplace is good for measuring productivity. Whereas with an output-based approach, many factors have an intangible nature to them i.e. they are not concrete enough to take into account.
8. Sense of Community:
Employees must feel a sense of community and friendship with peers and the organization.
9. Unexpected Situations:
Unusual circumstances, a sudden change in global trends, a negative global phenomenon, or other unexpected situations can contribute to a decrease in workplace productivity.
10. Know where you are Standing Right Now:
It helps in identifying important factors to consider for measuring current workplace productivity.
We have shared with you the basic strategies and factors considered in measuring workplace productivity. Depending on the organization's current scenarios and trends, the factors can vary and strategies can change.
● Vegan foods and recipes avoid processed foods, processed sugars, too much oil, fries, and high-fat food items.
● Vegan diets are naturally high in fiber, low in calories, and low in fat.
● Certain restrictive nature of the vegan diet also contributes to reducing weight.
A 2016 Harvard University Study “vegetarian diets and Weight Reduction” by Ru-Yi Huang et al. concluded that Vegan/vegetarian dieters lose more weight than non-vegetarians after 18 weeks of monitoring.
Gourmet vegan foods are expensive.
● Vegan mock meat is expensive.
● Unsweetened soy/almond/oat/coconut milk costs more than normal dairy milk.
● A dairy yogurt costs less compared to plant-based yogurts.
The demand for veganism is limited compared to a non-vegan, normal diet. That is also a probable reason for the high price.
Vegetarians: Consume animal-derived products like milk and eggs, along with their plant-based foods.
Vegans: No animal products of any sort. No kinds of seafood. No active ingredients, preservatives, and even food colors from an animal source.
When it comes to being vegan or becoming vegan, there is no one-size-fits-all. I may prefer a completely raw vegan diet plan. Someone I know prefers going vegan thrice a month or twice a day.
For some, including eggs and occasional meat along with vegan foods, can work well. The preferences and methods in veganism vary. In the end, it all comes down to our personal choices and decisions.
Sometimes it is difficult. And other times, it can make you feel you want to quit and get back to a normal diet.
● Explaining your dietary preferences or finding the right food for you at social gatherings (with friends, families, and other events) can make things uncomfortable.
● Finding the right foods that cover all the nutrients we need in a day can seem like a lot of work.
● People around you having a normal diet can intimidate you.
It all happens.
● Fruits, vegetables, legumes, sprouts, beans, and lentils.
● Plant-based soy milk, almond milk, coconut milk, oat milk, etc.
● Non-dairy cheeses and chocolates.
● Nut butter.
● Rolled oats.
● Rice (white/brown).
● Avocados (good fat).
● Non-dairy yogurts.
● Nuts and seeds.
● Maple syrup, vanilla extracts, and dates syrup.
● Vegan bread and pasta.
Ovo-vegans take Eggs.
Lacto-Ovo vegans take Dairy and Eggs.
● Include good fats like avocado, coconut milk, nuts, and seeds. They help you stay full.
● Include fiber-rich foods like oats, beans, lentils, and such.
● Introduce little carbs. Add in rice, potatoes, and such.
● Hydrate yourself with water, smoothies, and juices.
● Not enough protein can also make you feel not full.
● Use cold-pressed organic oils in small quantities for your recipes.
These tips will help you stay full on a vegan diet.
By going vegan,
● Processed foods
● High-fat (not the essential ones)
● High levels of sugars, oils, and salts.
● Necessary fats.
● Fruits and vegetables.
● Essential nutrients and vitamins.
With all the good things in a vegan diet, you can bring in considerable health changes in your body.
● Educate yourself about vegan diets, foods, and lifestyles. It will help you make well-informed decisions.
● If possible, attend vegan diet workshops and sessions to know more.
● Starting slow is the best option.
● Look for alternatives instead of cutting down your favorite foods.
● Look for vegan recipes and try them even when you are on a normal diet.
Focus on changing basics like:
● Including more sprouts, fruits, and veggies.
● Include smoothies along with your pancakes.
● Cut down dairy. Use coconut milk, soy milk, or almond milk in your coffees and chai.
● Have fruit bowls as mid-day snacks.
● Include seasonal and regional fruits and vegetables.
● You can choose a vegan diet type to suit you.
When it comes to the vegan diet, making a conscious decision and doing it willingly is the best idea.
● Start by reducing your dairy (as milk, cheese, coffee, tea).
● Have vegan days once or twice a week.
● If becoming complete vegan is difficult initially; include eggs in your vegan diet. Or, weekly, two servings of meat and a vegan diet. Fix the meal plan to your convenience.
● Replace sugars with date syrups, fruit purees, nut butter, etc.
● Include 2-3 fruits and vegetable servings in your day.
● Stock healthy alternatives in your pantry.
● Occasional indulgences like vegan pizzas, cakes, and chocolates will help you get the wholeness feel.
● Learn more about going vegan and becoming vegan. Gather knowledge about the vegan lifestyle.
These tips will help you go vegan easier.
Proteins: Tofu, soy milk, almond milk, peanut butter, seeds, nuts, grains, and legumes.
Iron: Beans, broccoli, raisins, iron-fortified breakfast cereals and muesli, and have lots of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential for iron absorption.
Calcium: Broccoli, cabbage, okra, fortified unsweetened soy and oat milk, calcium-set tofu, pulses, dried fruits (raisins, apricots, figs, prunes), and calcium-fortified brown and white bread.
Vitamin D: You can take Vitamin D fortified soy drinks, breakfast cereals, and spreads. Get the early morning hours sunlight.
Gluten is a protein found in almost all grains like wheat, barley, and rye.
A vegan diet may include gluten or gluten-free foods. For example, you can be a vegan and still have bread, barley, and pasta. They have gluten. And they are completely plant-based.
Then you have brown rice and quinoa. They are vegan and gluten-free.
See the difference?
It is up to people to choose vegan and gluten-free or just vegan.
● Don’t become vegan because everyone’s buzzing about it on social media.
● If you are already lacking certain nutrients and not sure about your cuisine covering all the nutrients, you shouldn’t go vegan.
● If addicted to dairy, you shouldn’t go vegan quickly.
● Vegan plant-based foods can be expensive. Not everything, but quite a few vegan things are costly compared to a normal diet.
● Unless you prepare appropriate recipes filled with nutritious foods, the feeling of "did not eat well" or "I am not full" becomes natural in a vegan diet.
What reasons do you have? Let us know.
If you are a vegan or want to become a vegan, you have pretty excellent protein sources like:
● Soy (contains all 9 amino acids needs for the body), tofu, tempeh, soy milk
● Hemp seeds
● Chia seeds
● Rolled oats (1/2 cup)
● Nut butter
And for the Ovo, flexible, Lacto vegan types, there will be no problem with the protein source. They all take eggs.
Weight-Loss and Weight Maintenance:
● Vegan Diet has low-calorie, low-carbs, low sugars, and lower cholesterol compared to a regular diet.
● A vegan diet has low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels, low blood pressure levels, lower rates of hypertension, and lower rates of Type 2 Diabetes.
Essential nutrients point of view:
● The regular diet that includes eggs, meat, fish, and dairy looks good compared to a completely vegan diet.
Katherine Tallmadge, RD, LD, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics, says:
If you are a complete vegan, you must be very careful in selecting your foods to get all the nutrients you need.
If not, the vegan diet makes your body energy less and nutrients less.
Kathy McManus, Director of Department of Nutrition at Harvard affiliated Brigham and Women’s hospital, says:
● Vegan diets can be healthy, but they can lack certain nutrients.
● The anemia seems to be a problem in a completely vegan diet. The body quickly absorbs animal-based iron compared to plant-based iron.
● Nutrients like iron and zinc get absorbed faster in a normal diet compared to a plant-based.
● For instance, an omega-3 fatty acid found in fish gets absorbed easily compared to the same omega-3 present in the flax seeds.
● If you’re a vegan, you might take a Vit.B12 supplement.
Take care in accommodating enough protein, iron, calcium, and vitamin B12 in your vegan diet.
Choose a comfortable vegan diet plan.
● You can try vegan foods twice a day followed by a normal diet with dairy and meat.
● You can try “vegan till lunch” or “vegan till evening” and have a normal diet plan for the remaining meal.
● You can take eggs and dairy (be Lacto-Ovo vegans) along with plant-based foods and avoid all meats.
● Some people like to go 80/10/10, i.e.80% fruits/veggies in their daily meals.
It becomes easy for you to start a plant-based diet if you start with any vegan diet plan.
● Start slow.
● Start with minor changes.
● Gradually increase fruits, green leafy veggies, grains, vegetables, lentils, non-dairy plant milk, sprouts, and nuts.
Take it easy! Take your time! It is the best way to go vegan.
Now that we have covered the basics of vegan diets, let’s discuss the pros and cons.
Benefits of Going Vegan:
● Get to include fresh, home-cooked foods than pocketed/boxed/processed ones.
● Improved overall health.
● Improved gut health.
● Improved skin health.
● Mindful eating.
● A good way to shed the extra pounds.
● Lowers blood sugar levels.
● Encourages you to eat nutritious foods.
● Supports the idea of environmental sustainability.
● On the grounds of ethical perspective- avoids animal cruelty.
● Helps us prepare a balanced meal.
● Reduce processed sugar and saturated fat in the daily diet.
● Reducing health risks from processed foods.
● Improving their body and health and fitness levels.
● Reduced risk of cancer (as per 2015 WHO study)
● Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease (as per 2018 Cleveland Clinic study)
● A vegan diet has complex carbohydrates present in them–it enhances the feel-good hormone in the brain.
Cons of a vegan diet:
● Keep exploring different food choices and recipes with vegan foods.
● Difficult to find vegan restaurants compared to normal restaurants.
● Finding a completely vegan company will be less. Most of our surrounding people will either be vegetarian or non-vegetarian.
● Can get expensive.
● Chances of nutrition deficiency–especially Vitamin B12.
● Have to be mindful in bringing/adding nutritious food items in every meal.
● Be careful with the ingredient list every time you buy something out, even if it says “vegan.”
● Watch out for heavily processed vegan foods. Stick to your home-prepared foods most of the time.
● Friends, family members, co-workers can become critical of your vegan choice.
Now that we have discussed the pros and cons of becoming vegan, one thing is clear.
The more you educate yourself about veganism or vegan diets, the more you will make ideal food choices! You will bring more nutritious food sources in your every meal.
"It’s good to have a failure when you are young because it teaches you so much. For one thing, it makes you aware that such a thing can happen to anybody, and once you’ve lived through the worst, you’re never quite as vulnerable afterward.”
- Walt Disney
Celebrate Success. Learn from Failures.
Confidence is a feeling of trust in self or others. When you are clear-headed and have that element of esteem in yourself, it means you have self-confidence. Self-confidence is your trust in your own ability to do any task by viewing yourself.
Practice self-love to believe in yourself. You love yourself and consider to be a valuable and commendable person. You have a positive opinion and judgment in your own self. Compliment yourself. Congratulate and applaud for your merits. Console if need be. But respect yourself and love more day after day
Gratitude is the positive element in you that lets you express your thankfulness for people or things. Gratitude forms an important trait as it defines your attitude. Gratitude attitude also defines who you really are, what you think you are, and what others think you are.
Positive thinking is an emotional and mental attitude that focuses on the good and expects results that will benefit you. It’s about anticipating happiness, health, and success – essentially, training yourself to adopt an abundance mindset and cultivate gratitude for your own successes and those of others.
Emotional intelligence is becoming crucial for everyone.It is necessary for an employee. For a leader. For an intern. And for a C-Suite Executive.Companies and organizations are planning to include EI skills in their recruitment process.To succeed in your professional and personal life - start being emotionally intelligent.And, we can gladly help you with that.We can help you understand how Emotional Intelligence can change you for good!Let us discuss real-time Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace.
Unlock Your True Potential: Enlight the power within youBelieve in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself. -Roy T. BennettThis quote directly mirrors your potential that you are not identifying. It's just like, "You have it, and you don't know it."Are you aware of the potential or the strength that you have? Well, I know, very few people realize that if they push their limits up to specific points, they can get what they want. What your potential is, you can't even imagine of. Unless you apply your entire possibility to work, you can't get...
The brain is the ultimate pilot of our body. What you think, what you do, what do you say, where do you go, what you decide, how you react, and every small thing that is the part of your body controlled by your brain. So, if the brain is so unique for you, don't you think this controlling authority of the body should be healthier? Yes, it should be healthy, fit and delicate so that you can do your daily work without any problem. The group's heading may confuse you to some extent, 'Rewire your Brain,' but, trust me, once...
Eасh dаy we аre fасed with situаtiоns in life thаt require us tо mаke сhоiсes. Sоme оf this сhоiсes аre eаsy, аnd аt times, sоme оf them саn be diffiсult. Eаsy deсisiоns соnsist оf things like whаt сlоthing yоu shоuld weаr; mоst рeорle сhооse whаt tо weаr bаsed оn the seаsоn оf the yeаr, the weаther оf the dаy, аnd where they might be gоing. Оther eаsy deсisiоns соnsist оf things like whаt tо eаt, whаt mоvie tо see, аnd whаt televisiоn рrоgrаms tо wаtсh. Discussion 1 (Introduction)IntroWhat is the right decision?Why do we need to take the right decision?Why...
Build unstoppable self-confidence - Boost your confidence- learn how to feel and look more confident. Discover your confidence, increase self-esteem, become a truly confident person, overcome self-doubt, fulfill your potential, build social and inner confidence, and feel great about yourself. Build unstoppable self-confidence - Boost your confidence- learn how to feel and look more confident. Discover your confidence, increase self-esteem, become a truly confident person, overcome self-doubt, fulfill your potential, build social and inner confidence, and feel great about yourself. Discussion 1 (introduction)Meaning of Confidence Right meaning of self-confidence Why self-confidence is important? What are the things that show self-confidence?...
Discussion - (understanding about passion and purpose) Introduction What is passion What are you passionate about Passion examples Things to be passionate about Passion vs. purpose Discussion - (Step-by-step process)Why can’t I find my passion? How to find passion How to find a career you love Follow your passion Discussion - (Best books learning points and strategy or framework) Books about finding your passion Discussion - (Action plan) How do I find my Ikigai? How do I live, Ikigai? How do I find a career I love? How to find your passion test What job will make a happy (quiz)
Define your why and align it to your goals & create a step-by-step plan, implement strategies and achieve your goals. Use smart goals to focus your work, hold yourself accountable, measure and evaluate your progress, and make an impact. Achieve impossible goals, be highly motivated, and set goals effectively with OKR. Define & measure what really matters. Achieve more goals faster than ever before. A methodical approach for setting meaningful goals and formulating suitable action plans to achieve them. Work on proven goals setting system for life, career, and short-term goals. Learn how to use goals and goal-setting to increase...