Make life easier is to work towards simplifying your life. It also means to improve your life. You can do this by employing life hacks that can put you in a comfort zone. Daily tasks that appear complex do not last long if you use your common sense and simple tricks.
Life hacks are such simple tips and tricks that save an incredible amount of your time. They improve your productivity and help you find quick fixes to annoying situations.
21 Best life hacks
21 life hacks are narrated below to help you make your life easier.
1. Every morning as you wake up, you wake up lazy generally. You carry that laziness for quite a length of time. Just come out of the room and the house and feel the cool fresh breeze for few minutes and your laziness is out and over. You jump back to work re-energized.
2. Make life easier by using baking soda to flush off a clogged sink or to unblock a blockage of water flow.
3. Take the help of magnets to display your most essentials in the kitchen or dining area. Just stick the magnet to the window or iron frame or the unused side of the fridge. Keep hanging lightweight items. This helps you in picking them back easily and also saves your space.
4. Sharpen a blade or a knife by rubbing it against an old and unused jeans cloth. This saves a lot of your time and helps you in your kitchen activities and in the garden area too.
5. When you hang clothes and fall short of clips, use safety pins or binder clips that are kept idle at home. And when the clothes swing by the breeze, tap them closed from the sideways too. This way your clothes do not fall down nor are you investing in anything extra.
6. Most ready-to-eat food items like chips, nuts, and others come in small to large packages. When you open and eat, most of the time you are still left with some quantity in the package. Make life easier by just clipping it up with an airtight clip or a binder clip to retain the freshness.
7. Use empty water bottles to decorate a flower vase. Decorate and ornate them with paints and colors and other stickers to make them look more beautiful. You can also choose these bottles for indoor plantation as well.
8. When you or someone around you falls sick, cover their nose and mouth with a napkin or new and unused socks or by a tissue towel. Arrest the virus from being spread to others.
9. Increase the shelf life of the perishable green leafy vegetables. To do this, just clean them up after cutting and wrap them in a newspaper, and store them in the fridge.
10. Stitch male-female stickers to pillow covers to keep the pillow intact and not come out of the cover.
11. When there is no power at a place, use the torch that is on your phone. To increase the intensity of the lighting, reflect the light to the roof or to a mirror.
12. Fresh fruits like bananas are rich in potassium and are good for the growth of the plants apart from being healthy for humans. If you want your plants to grow really fast, feed the roots of the plant with banana fruit.
13. If your phone is dying and wants a quick recharge, turn off the Wi-Fi and charge it up. Alternatively, you may also try to put the phone in airplane mode and charge it up. You will be surprised to see the rapid fast pace with which it gets charged up.
14. When you want to heat some leftover food on the stove, just put the container in a cooker with water underneath the container. Your food gets heated up without spoiling.
15. If you want to drink cool water on a hot day without a fridge at home, then try this. Fill a bottle of water, cover it up from all sides with a wet cloth. Now expose the bottle to sunlight. Within a few minutes, you notice the water inside has become cool.
16. When you heat food in a microwave, to retain the fluffy ness, also put a glass of water next to the food. This is one of the simplest life hacks while cooking.
17. Cover up your ice pack in a zip lock cover so that the melted ice doesn’t flow off when you use the pack.
18. The outer cover of the muffins when opened takes the shape of a plate for you to grab on even while traveling.
19. Turn the wall calendar to use the backside as a chart for your kids to scribble as a board and learn from it.
20. Make your shoe waterproof by layering wax all around them.
21. To break open the shell of a boiled egg easily, add rock salt or baking soda while boiling.
Finally, get your brain working all day long. As petty obstacles keep coming your way, crack it up, and find a way out. The more tweaks you face, the more tricks you get to chase and implement in life. At the end of all, life hacks help your creative thoughts get to work. Life hacks in turn support you a lot to live life comfortably in this busy world, which is the need of the hour.