Your “Long-Terms” goals are things that will take some time to achieve. Long-term goals will need good preparation from your side, a consistent attitude to try, patience, and more time. In simple terms, tasks or targets that take over six-twelve months or more time can be categorized as long-term goals for you. Long-term goals require hard work and dedication. As a cherry on top, after achieving a long-term goal, an individual gains tremendous self-confidence.
Benefits of Long-term Goals for you:
- Long-Term goals will never fade away once you have set it. Deep down it will always remind and motivate you.
- Long-Term goals can become more personal to you like owning your favorite bike, buying your own home, etc.
- Long-Term goals are good motivating factors for us.
- Long-term goals will make you a good planner.
- Depending upon the nature of your long-term goals, you get benefits. For instance, if buying a new home is your long-term goal, you will start saving money. You cut-down lavishness. If you like to get a specific degree, you gain benefits like knowledge, exposure, career options to choose, excellent industrial training, visit new places, become more creative, spread your wings, etc.
- Setting and accomplishing Long-Term goals in education, finances, personal, career, business, knowledge-building, etc. can secure your life comfortably.
Examples of Long-Term Goal Financial Goal could be:
- Save money
- Invest in insurance that gives a good return
- Separate Money for education
- Save money to open my studio
- Save Money for my start-up etc.
Examples of Long-term educations goals could be:
- Join in this reputed B-School
- Get a double major
- Start my doctoral thesis work next year etc.
Achieving your Long-Term goals can become milestones in your life.