Challenges for goal setting:
CHALLENGE 1-UNREALISTIC GOALS: this can be a challenge for you. It is very hard to find what exactly you want in life.
CHALLENGE 2-PROCESS: To make a process is very tough. It’s hard to breakdown your goals into numerous small achievements.
CHALLENGE 3-MANAGEMENT: to manage time, goals and time are very tough. You need to think carefully to give time to them.
CHALLENGE 4-SACRIFICES: some goals require sacrifices. Some are very easy like switching your social media accounts off and some are tough as leaving your comfort zone.
Solutions to face these challenges:
SOLUTION 1-REALISTIC GOALS: give time to think and set goals.
SOLUTION 2-WORK ACCORDINGLY: find the main pillars of your goal and try to achieve them one by one.
SOLUTION 3-FOLLOW SCHEDULE: make a schedule and follow it.
SOLUTION 4-GAIN: when you sacrifice something, you always gain new things that you need to find and apply those positive things at the right time.
These are some important and basic things which you need to focus on:
• AIM HIGH. Aim high but keep realistic goals. Break them into small goals and achieve them.
• START SLOW. Don’t hurry. Keep calm and be on time.
• KEEP GOING. There are many ups and downs but you must keep going. Don’t give up on your dreams.
• CELEBRATE. Celebrate whenever you achieve small goals. It will motivate you to take more effort for next.
• DON’T LET OTHERS TO SET YOUR GOALS. Have your choices. You can do your best with your choices. It’s impossible to do your best when others set a goal for you if you are not interested in it.
• STAY CLEARED. Know what the goal is for. Don’t get confused. Always go deep into the topic and have zero doubts about that.
• UNDERSTAND WHY THE GOAL IS IMPORTANT. Know why you are doing so. The purpose of completing your goal motivates you to work on it.