The level of productivity always determines what is the most fundamental and important factor for one’s standard of living. Raised productivity helps us to get the desired thing faster as expected. Speeding up the work can also come in the category of productivity.
Raised productivity usually requires less time and the outcome is achieved in less effort with various skills.
You will get many benefits in your personal as well as professional life of improved productivity.
Benefits are as follows:
• You complete your work before the expected time.
• You can make the pathway to your goal easier.
• Speeding up will help you to save your time.
• Communication also comes in the required skill of productivity so you will ultimately make many string relations.
• Customers support with minimum efforts.
10 simple but effective strategies for increasing your productivity at work:
1. Track and limit how much time you're spending on tasks.
2. Take regular breaks.
3. Set self-imposed deadlines.
4. Be proactive, not reactive.
5. Just say no to meetings.
Unnecessary meetings always suck your time so try to avoid them.
6. Give-up on the illusion of perfection.
Never run after this illusion, instead, give your 100% and move-on.
7. Quit multitasking.
Avoid multi-tasking as much as possible as it puts a negative effect on your productivity.
8. Minimize interruptions.
To minimize any interruption you should resist the temptation to have longer breaks as well as talking to someone else while working. Fix the schedule and work accordingly.
9. Choose something nice to look at.
Jazz-up your working space with plants, candles, flowers or anything else. These things increase your productivity by 15%.
10. Work in 90-minute intervals.
Have a 10-minute break after every 90-minute. This will boost you up