- Take the initiative. Today's career requirements are highly developed and require much more than someone who won't take risks.
- Be your own evaluator.
- Be ready to learn.
- Anticipate needs.
- Communicate well.
- Set goals to achieve.
- The show, don't tell.
- Gain trust.
- Create solutions.
- Be compassionate.
A successful career makes an individual’s life better than ever before. A successful career earns a person’s fame and respect in every aspect of one’s life. Every story of an average person who becomes successful with oneself’s hard work inspires us. But only some people take notes from those stories. Only they will able to imply that in their own lives.
Those people who can do it successfully will become successful in their careers. Success gives us security and certainty in our lives. We feel comfortable living in a stage of life where your no desires are too far.
Success is not getting a particular job with a high salary. Success is a lifelong journey. Only successful people can adapt and learn throughout their journey.
If you want, then you can closely compare the action and activity of a successful person with a regular person. Then you may find some sorts of actions missing in a regular person’s life. Those actions and habits make a difference.
Here I have pointed out a strategic action plan that will help you become successful in your future.
Team-spirit & Leadership Qualities
Value of yourself
Update your standards
Spread your network
I once read from a post of Brigitte Hyacinth, author of "The Future of Leadership: Rise of Automation, Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence," that "to be kind is more important than to be right. Many times, what people need is not a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that listens."
We are in a digital age and we can't help but get on the wagon of competition and technological adaptation. People nowadays work like robots. They are powered to work to reach deadlines and targets. What was left was the "real" connection among humans. Walking to the ladder of success is very steep. So, how do you know if you will succeed in this generation of gadgets and robotics?
1. Be God-centered.
2. Be technology-wise. Take time to learn the ins and outs of the most commonly used technology at work. Don't let yourself be left out with the trend.
3. Your edge of getting the top seat is confidence and faith in yourself. If you can do it, then believe you can do it.
4. Most of all, learn to use your charm to connect to people. Sometimes, these people are your gateway to success.
A.P.J Abdul Kalam the 11th president of India, there’s too much to say about the great man. Full of talents and a big success achiever, here are the 5 things that we can learn from his life to get succeed.
1. Learn how to handle the failure. We feel happy when we succeed over something but get disappointed when we fail. Defeat your problem and succeed. Failure and success are two important parts of life to accept both to get succeed.
2. Knowledge makes you best, keep on learning.
3. Go after your dream, if you can dream you can make it come true. One should not be afraid of the problems, be a fighter and follow your dream.
4. Believe in yourself, you are born unique. You are talented, you can do things that no one else can, always have faith in your ability.
Whatever you do be an inspiration to many. Do things that inspire others to be like you.
There are two different parts of the day the morning time and the night time. There are several rituals we follow in the morning when we start our day. Do you know that successful people also follow the night rituals?
Here are the six to-do list of the highly successful people:
1. Wind down: slow down and prepare yourself step by step to sleep. Nowadays most of us watch TV shows or some other social media and suddenly sleeps. Don’t do that, successful people always wind down their mind.
2. Read the book to yourself: read something that you love like some storybooks, biographies, or fiction.
3. Meditation: sit in silence out from everything and every one and relax. Focus on your breath, and nothing else.
4. Recite your affirmation: it is something we say good about ourselves in the morning. Recite it at night before you sleep.
5. Write down the task for your next day: "planning makes a man perfect” yes it is so true. Plan for your next day's schedule before you sleep.
6. Set the alarm and thank God and sleep to wake up on time and start afresh and your new life.
It sounds very new that how can someone follow night rituals after a very long tiring day but it is true. Every successful person follows it, here are the four effective night rituals to be followed at night.
Stop all your work: Make sure you have your fix time to sleep, but if not it is fine but don’t just sleep whenever you want. Stop everything that tells your subconscious mind you are done.
Have your meal: Never quit your meal at night make sure you eat something before you go to sleep.
Plan for the next day: It is one of the most important things every successful person has in their habit list for the night. So plan your next day’s schedule before you sleep.
Pray and thank: One of the most important things you need to be successful in prayer. A wise person always starts and ends the day with thanksgiving. Thank the almighty for the day and ask for another chance to live before you sleep.
Morning rituals mean to get something into your habits that you do every morning. The most important thing a successful people do is wake up early in the morning, thank God for one more opportunity, and start the day.
1.start the day with an exercise: to be successful, you need a healthy lifestyle for that daily exercise is a must. Start your day with the morning exercise. It will keep you whole fresh day long.
2. Read your favorite book: reading a book doesn’t mean just reading it will be beneficial if the book is on self-improvement.it is the most impactful thing in the life of a person, someone who starts his day with a good thought ends up with success.
3. Think you are lucky to have this life: whenever we are awake after a long break of the night, there are several who end up. You are lucky and successful people think of doing something new and unique to be grateful to the lord almighty.
Success comes to those who use their time wisely, so be wise and start your day with the things mentioned above. Every successful people had applied them in their lifestyle, so can you.
Being a success doesn't mean that you are a millionaire or have name fame but it is something that you gain doing what you love. The journey to success is not very easy but is not very hard as well. When people start to follow you when people will start listening to you it means you are close enough to your success. Give success your own meaning and see how easy it is to be successful. Want success? Follow the rules below
I) You have to make a sacrifice today; every successful person has to do it.
II) Work hard to reach your goal to be successful.
III) Listen to everyone but do what your heart wants, what you always dreams.
IV) Learn to be responsible, don’t blame others but learn from your mistakes and improve.
V) Don't expect others to believe in you.
VI) Don't expect your friends to get behind your dreams.
VII) Don't expect your family to support you with what you love. If they do then that's great but if they don't then you can't go back and blaming them for your failure.
There is one or the other thing that we all wants in life and when we don’t get particular things as expected, it leaves us Depressed, Miserable, & Unsuccessful.
Let’s start learning things as per the thinking of successful people. What you have to do is to find out what is it that you exactly want in your life? Start collecting the consequences' that you can achieve.
If you are thinking about how to be successful in life, then start thinking like those successful people learn the purpose of being on this earth? If you don’t know to give yourself a purpose. Set a goal and focus on it, be confident, and dare to fight every situation on the way to your success. Successful people have not achieved things easily; they too had a hard time in life, but they fought for their dream. Be a fighter and become one amongst the successful people.
If you have guts to make those difficult decisions and you don’t let anyone talk you out of it or any obstacle that stops you will get what you want, and you will become successful.
Sharing quality helps people get the name and fame that require them to spread the ideology behind their work. Helping people in need gives them a platform to be seen in society on behalf of the charity and donation function. Unprivileged people give them the large sympathy they need to expand their industry or work. Most successful people open up the orphanage, schools, hospitals, old age homes,etc to make their name become a brand ambassador.
But these all sharing habits develop due to the regular sharing of small things before becoming successful. Regularly we develop it as from our childhood things.
Breaking own limit
You are your record-breaker. Remember you must be focused on the results of the job given to you either you are an employee or student. Chase your dream to overcome the previous outcome of your work. Be persistence about the things you do daily which will tend you to break the challenge of your limit.
Successful people have a habit of being comparing the outcomes of theirs with others. So if you follow these things and implement them in your life you surely going to be a successful person.
Reason behind the success of every successful person is their effort and the hard work for sure. But there are these three most important rules that they follow very strictly all through their life. I want to be successful than remember these points and have a bright future.
1. Every successful person sets deadlines for everything beforehand. Doing so will help us complete our works on time. So set a deadline and be up to date. Don’t ignore or wait for the very last moment.
2. Take advice. Learning has no age bar, so don’t ever hesitate about taking people’s opinions. Most of us feel bad taking people’s advice, but if you really want success to ask for people's help. The most successful person takes advice and takes them positively.
3. Have a sense of humor, seriousness is needed to get success, but the sense of humor matters. Enjoy your work. Don’t be over pressured about things; success comes to them once with a positive attitude. Be passionate, as well as find reasons to be happy in your work to be successful.
A strategic plan to be on the right path to our careers. Then we will achieve everything that we want in our lives.
First step: a desire to learn
Second step: Eliminating fears
Third step: Set goals
Fourth step: Career advancement
Fifth step: Creativity
Having big dreams is the foremost thing to achieve goals. You can’t achieve goals when you do not have desires. An all-rounder person wants every bit of happiness in his life. With our guidance, now you know how to make your desires true. As long as you have the inner vision to see your faults, you will always try to rectify it. And that’s how you will satisfy yourself with your work.
Success largely depends on which field you are working on and what is the highest you expect from your work. It is the accomplishment that gives you the sensation of success that is measured by the attainment of goals, wealth, etc.
YOUR SUCCESS OR FAILURE IS DEPENDENT ONLY ON YOU
@ POSITIVE PERCEPTION
@ SUCCESS PARTNERS
@ BE PERSISTENT
@ HARD WORK
Success is a will of accomplishments in professional or work-life. It mainly depends on an individual, his thoughts, and his sentiments. Success depends on the hard work and passion of a person.
Everyone should follow their passion and work on it by gathering knowledge and skills. Success is a long term process, so you need to have patience. Don’t lose hope if fail; failing doesn’t mean you can’t, try harder in your next attempt.
1. SET DAILY GOALS
2. TAKE RISKS
3. SURROUND YOURSELVES WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE
4. MAKE YOUR LIFE GOAL-ORIENTED
5. IMAGINE YOUR SUCCESS
6. MAKE A PRODUCTIVE SUCCESS PLAN
7. BE EXTEMPORANEOUS AND LISTEN TO YOUR GUT
8. VALUE TIME
9. REMOVE DISTRACTIONS AND ADDICTIONS
10. DEVELOP SELF-CONFIDENCE
11. ENHANCE SOFT SKILLS
12. STAY AWAY FROM NEGATIVE PEOPLE
13. ACCEPT FAILURE
14. EXERCISE REGULARLY AND MAINTAIN A GOOD PHYSIQUE
15. ALWAYS KEEP LEARNING NEW THINGS AND SKILLS
16. BE HONEST
17. OPTIMIZE SLEEPING HABITS
18. BE PATIENT
19. STOP MAKING EXCUSES
20. DREAM BIG & SET YOUR STANDARDS HIGH
21. BE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT
22. ENHANCE COMMUNICATION SKILLS
23. DON’T PROCRASTINATE
24. NEVER GIVE UP
25. LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS
26. BE HUMBLE
27. USE RESOURCES WISELY
28. ADAPT SURROUNDING FAST
29. KNOW YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESS
30. BE ATTENTIVE
31. WORSHIP GOD
32. SILENCE YOUR INNER CRITIC
33. SUPPORT YOURSELF
34. BELIEVE IN TEAMWORK
35. DEPEND ON YOUR INSTINCTS
36. WORK HARD FOR SUCCESS
37. BE DEDICATED
38. TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES OF FAILURES, AND ACTIONS
39. PARTICIPATE IN EXTRA CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
40. TAKE INITIATIVE
41. DON’T COPY ANYONE
42. WORK UNDER A MENTOR
43. ANALYZE YOUR GROWTH
44. ALWAYS TAKE FEEDBACK ON YOUR WORK FROM PEOPLE’S
45. BELIEVE – “EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE”
46. BE PROACTIVE & BOLD
47. MAKE A TIME TABLE
48. SPEND LESS MONEY ON BUYING USELESS BELONGINGS
49. RESPECT MONEY
50. GET RID OF FALSE IDEOLOGIES
We have an endless list of work-related problems. Before we get traumatized revisiting them, let’s identify them and find solutions.
i) Negotiate with salary:
Don’t just change your job for a better payslip. The chance of learning is equally important for your future. Otherwise, dissatisfaction will again occur after sometimes.
You are not the only one who feels sidelined by your boss with no proper season. Favoritism is a real thing. Actually, you can’t do much about it. But do something so that this feeling does not bother you much. And doesn’t affect your behavior towards your boss. Talk with your coworkers who feel the same. Sharing thoughts makes you feel right. You also can have an action plan over the situation.
Both bosses and employees think only they understand things better. Technically and also logically, this is not right. The boss should appraise employees for their contribution. Employees should learn from the boss as his experience is way better than them. Only a team can stand hard times.
1.) Job change:
Quitting a new job on the ground of discord with your colleagues is definitely not a good reason. Also, switching jobs because of a better package is not enough. If the chance of learning is less after some point, you will get unsatisfied with yourself in that new job. So analyzing why you want to quit your job is very important.
2.) Work overload:
Work overload brings excessive stress. To manage time, efficiently plan your work schedule carefully and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Effective time management can help to avoid work pressure to an extent. Identify which one work you want to do first. Learn to prioritize work according to their importance. It will enhance your productivity. With aspiration, you also need proficiency to be at the top of your game.
3.) Pay cut:
According to HRs, employees need to be more rational after facing a pay cut post appraisal. Instead of quitting jobs instantly, employees need to discuss with HRs for the real reason. It is always not for the company’s dissatisfaction with you, but also sometimes, companies go through rough phases.
An interview is the first thing that you face in this process. As everywhere in life, you will also face some problems there. So it is better to prepare for them beforehand.
1.) An interview is not the same as a college examination. Students need access to the right resources and mentors to prepare adequately. Only the best candidates will qualify.
2.) Companies train interviewers to find out genuinely passionate candidates who are well aware of the role of companies. They do not want to hire such candidates who do not have a passion for the job. So before applying for any job, you need to find out what is your calling for a job.
3.) Proper Interview etiquette is important. You can have an appropriate course of the interview to gain some real experience about dress code, body posture, the right attitude, etc.
4.) You should prepare well for the HR round. They have a standard list of questions. Prepare those questions from your viewpoint for rehearsing. It will make things a little easier.
5.) Be honest. Showcase the real you. Do not get puzzled about tricky questions. Do not start a controversial topic.
This problem people face when they want to do something beyond their ability.
If you do not know what astrophysics is and want to build a rocket, then you are it to fail more.
Without technical knowledge, you can’t expect a job at Google.
These are some examples to make you understand the importance of skills.
Age has not any direct connections with skill. But knowledge has. Higher education means better knowledge. But it is not the end of your story if you don’t have higher education. India’s first Nobel laureate in literature, Rabindranath Tagore, had never been to a school.
You have to find your ability. Your subconscious mind is always speaking on your behalf. It knows what skills you have.
Work hard to upgrade your skills. Those are essential for your chosen career path. Then you will never encounter skill-related problems.
Humans have a bad habit of overthinking. They love to overemphasize issues than they are. Sometimes it is the root cause of all the problems we face in our daily lives.
Apart from our interpersonal problems, we get most affected by problems related to our career and job.
I have put down a sketch for every stage of a professional’s life problems that one has to face.
It has four stages-
1. Skill related problems
2. Interview issues
3. Work-related problem
4. Career problems
Listen to your heart:
Maybe this sounds filmy, but you should follow your heart. Even your brain can’t bring happiness when your heart is crying. Building confidence is what I think we are listening to the heart.
In the deep inside our hearts, we all know what we want to do. But our brain stops us from taking the risk. I also agree that uncalculated risk can ruin everything. But you are smart enough to know what amount of risk you can take without risking your life. So you can follow your heart.
A sole journey:
If you choose a career that sounds inconvenient for many people, then you should not be afraid. Heading to one’s dream has always been a sole journey for every successful person. You are not an exception in that case. Understand this point. So you don’t feel depressed over no getting mental support from anyone less.