1. In order to be a good public speaker, you must have a good personality and good stage manners. It is very much important that you must have a good stage manner together with a good communication manner.
2. Have a good control of your voice, as we all know it quite well that voice makes it possible to speak in the public. If you are feared, don’t let that fear come out in your voice tone.
3. Watch your body language to be a good public speaker; you must have good body language. It will look weird if you keep on moving your hand or legs for no reason. Be relaxed and try behaving normally.
4. Most of the time, we get nervous in public, but don’t let it be seen by your behavior. Avoid being nervous outside and be confident even if you are stage frighten.
5. In order to be a good public speaker, the best communication skill is to be able to build a good relationship with the audience. Unless you are not able to gain their attention, you are not a good public speaker. To improve that, it is important to have this skill.