Hello, Welcome to my Profile. I am an off-Page SEO Executive & A Blogger. LLP is a great platform to learn & improve writing skills. Thank you!!
So many people get confused between these words, it is the most common question asked in any interviews. There is not much difference between them but still has a little. Here are a few different meaning of priority and important:
1. The term priority means something urgent that we need to take action on.
2. It means something we want to put on the top list in our life.
3. It generally relates in most cases with the business parts for people.
4. It means something is above all that has to be ahead of everything in someone’s life.
5.priorities are an assessment of the importance
1. It means something momentous in our life.
2.Another meaning that we can say for it is necessary for our life.
3. Something done as regular work is important but that doesn’t mean it has to be done, you have a choice.
4. You can combine the importance and urgency aspects when assessing priorities.
Communication is one of the main sources of every human being. We all have different talking habits for different places so we must know exactly how to communicate effectively. It is something we learn from our childhood but a good manner and style is very important. It is unbelievable but people take classes to learn communication etiquette in order to get success in life.
There few things we must avoid in our communication to make it effective and understandable.
1. Avoid assuming: make sure whatever you talk of is clear and not confusing for others. If you are talking of ABC it must be understandable to your listener as ABC.
2. Avoid the same communication the style for everyone: just imagine you are representing an official meeting and your communication style is the same as you speak for large public or at your home.
3. Avoid getting nervous: it is the case with many of us but do you know your nervousness can be felt by people in your voice. We must overcome this habit or we might be judged with a bad impression by others.
1. Language is must communicate well: people say we need a good language to communicate while in India we have more than 20 languages. Have you ever thought how people over here communicates with someone who totally has no idea of a particular language? Hence it’s a wrong myth we don’t need any language to communicate. What is needed is a mixture of all the different types of communication.
2. If you know English you can communicate easily: no so many people I have met talk in their mother tongue. What about those villagers they don’t have any knowledge of English still they can communicate with someone from outside. We can use facial and our body expression as well to communicate.
3. The mixture of two languages makes communication easy: it’s not true at all even if you know more than two languages there very few chances that everyone you meet will know that same language. Hence language is a must but we need a good understanding of reading people’s faces and expressions.
Any direct communication will be each verbal and non-verbal even as indirect communication also can be verbal or non-verbal. Verbal communication will once more be direct or indirect and equally non-verbal communication also can be either direct or indirect. therefore as an example, there square measure four varieties of communication patterns in humans - verbal and direct, verbal and indirect, non-verbal and direct, non-verbal and indirect.
If you're unhappy and don't say therefore however imply indirectly, then you're victimization indirect ways to convey your state of mind.
Non-verbal communication is regarding victimization cues, facial or bodily expressions, visual communication, eye or hand movements, etc., to precise ideas. this will be quite direct like say, striking someone is very non-verbal however direct because it expresses anger even as crying represents sorrow. but non-verbal communication will be indirect like dodging your eyes from someone you are feeling uncomfortable with or maintaining prolonged eye contact with someone to convey a message.
Verbal communication is used by us in our daily life, but it is also important that we have good verbal communicating skills. Here are the 4 most effective ways we can use to develop our communication skills.
Ø Be confident: it is not only important to speak confidently, but a confident and bold tone is also important. It helps you deliver your message to people clearly very easily. Sometimes a confident talk can impress others even if you are wrong.
Ø Use catchy words: listening can be sometimes boring for people, so it is good if you use energetic words rather than being very serious and formal while speaking.
Ø Avoid using caulking words: most of us have the habit of using filler words in between our communication. It is natural but can distract our listeners. Try to practice while your free time and get rid of this habit.
Ø Practice makes a man perfect: We can practice every day in various forms of communication, In order to develop our effective communication skills.
There are four different types of communicating sources that we use in our daily life.
1. Verbal: it is the most used source in our daily life, in which we use our language by speaking to communicate with others. We can talk face to face with people or on phone calls using the verbal communication type.
2. Non-verbal: by non-verbal communication, we mean the body language. Yes, it is very important to have good body language. Sometimes can hurt others through our-verbal communication intentionally or unintentionally.
3. Writing: it is used generally used by us these days because we are in the century where social media is very much used. Writing communication has so many other sources as well such as books, blogs, letters which are changed into mails now, etc.
4. Visual: we can communicate visually by using photographs, drawing if we are good in arts, info-graphics, and graphs, etc. Visual communication are mostly used for advertising purposes.
We all know how important it is to have good communication skills to crack any interview. Here are four effective ways to communicate in an interview.
1. Be loud and clear: yes, it is must to be loud and clear so that the assessor understands everything you speak. In most cases, good communication skill helps us crash most interviews.
2. Listen, think, and speak: whenever you are asked, anything takes your time before you speak out anything. Listen to everything very carefully and think twice before you speak and be confident, do not mumble things. It is something that irritates and makes the chances of being selected low.
3. Concentrate on your tone: it includes the level of excitement that you use, the volume you use, and the level of communication you choose. It helps the recruiter find if you are really interested in that particular interview or not.
4. Ask questions: yes, it is the part of communication skill, ask the question if you didn’t understand something exactly. Don’t just answer anything; there’s nothing bad in doing so.