1. Poor time management will stop your productivity. Even if it is a few hours of working time, make it Count. Make it productive.
2. Avoid internet distractions like videos, music, and other media streaming links while you work. Try switching to a different browser for your work mode.
3. Avoid Social Media Distractions. Allocate specific time outside working hours.
4. Tedious/Monotonous Work will stop you from becoming productive. Interest and creativity are important for doing productive work.
5. Lack of Motivation lowers your productivity.
6. Too much pressure in any form will stop your productivity.
7. Unable to handle pressure, challenges and unexpected situations will stop your productivity.
8. If you don’t know what to do next, or if you don’t have any purpose, you develop disinterest. Eventually, you become less productive.
9. Fear, Anxiety, and Worrying stops productivity.
10. Poor work-life balance is an important reason for decreased productivity.
11. No Proper self-care like lack of sleep, physical activity, and mental wellness will stop you from being productive.
12. Cluttered Surroundings are distractions. Have de-cluttered, well-lit, clean surroundings.
13. Procrastination is among the foremost factor in decreasing performance and productivity.
14. Keep sharpening your skills. Enhance your talents. Keep moving forward. Staying at the same level stops you from giving your best.
15. Do one work at a time. Multitasking hinders your overall performance levels.
16. Micromanaging Habit creates unnecessary pressure leading to decreased productivity.
17. Lack of good Interpersonal Skills will not give the confidence you need to perform.
18. If you feel undermined, or unrecognized, you stop being productive.
19. Lack of Skill/talent and Knowledge will stop you from giving your best outputs.
20. Having unrealistic goals, results, and performance levels decrease productivity. Keep it simple and realistic.
21. Comparisons are productivity killers. Everyone has their own pace, and productivity levels.