“Success is no accident. It is hard work, Perseverance, Learning, Studying, Sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.”
Success is no accident. One can attribute success to so many things around. Things like families, friends, education, work, skills, and talents could all be part of your success. Apart from them, certain core variables constitute the right success equation.
Among them, the first and foremost variable is ‘doing things that you love’. When you do things that you love, you find every positive outcome as a success even if it’s little. There’s no obstacle for you, but only challenges and opportunities.
By Doing What you LIKE, your focus and hard work falls in line automatically. Constant learning and improvisations will become a part of you.
Above all, it will never seem like hard work for you. The process and journey will be enjoyable. Despite the good and bad, your perseverance will shield you against all the odds.
Success needs some sacrifices from you. It takes at least a little. Success will ask you to sacrifice your comfort zone.
Working towards your dreams and goals can make you sleepless and stay awake without a count. Sometimes, success needs you to work at the cost of all the fun things you thought you could do.
The list goes on. But there is no success at the cost of families, friendships, and other good things in life. I like to remind you here.
Finally, do what you like. Do it with the best of your efforts. Success wraps you eventually.
“All the top achievers I know are lifelong learners. Looking for new skills, insights, and ideas. If they’re not learning, they are not growing and not moving towards excellence."
- Denis Waitley
If learning stops, growth stops.
Constant learning and improvisations What makes us better every day in the life right?
In our business/work, for example, we keep updating our knowledge. We try to bring new ideas, get fresh views, gather different insights, and keep strengthening it. With life, we keep learning from our mistakes.
Success is also constantly learning and making constant improvements. Successful people try to break their own record. Top-ranked players keep updating their game and bring new insights into their game even for example, after winning Olympic medals.
Next to success, let’s consider excellence. Are people born with excellence? No.
People are not born with excellence. They strive for excellence. People who excel are those who are passionate about what they do. Most of all, they keep learning. They learn from wherever they can. To look at different perspectives, insights, and gather knowledge is what they do. People who desire excellence always look to improve themselves whenever they can.
Excellence is still moving ahead and keeping your success behind.
Why people stay on top? They keep their learning alive. Looking for new things and gaining fresh perspectives will not stop even after achieving success. This constant search makes them stay on top.
Finally, remember to keep learning we need to keep digging for more new knowledge and skills. Don’t stop with just one success story.
Excellence comes to you when you keep learning, even after success.
Have you ever asked yourself what success means to you? I know almost everyone has a very different definition of success in their life. Here I will tell what exactly must be the definition of success in everyone’s life. No matter what you want to achieve or want to be in life these seven things are must to be achieved.
They are self-esteem, energy, loving relationships, wealth, meaning, growth, and self-awareness. If I am not wrong you started thinking about it right now.
1. You must be confident in whatever you do.
2. You need good health to achieve your dream.
3. The relationship does matter and so success to you must mean a good relationship.
4. You must have wealth together with good health.
5. Have the meaning of your living.
6. Grow a step ahead every day, this is the real meaning of success.
7. Definition of success to you should be, your self-awareness, yes one must know what they do, why are they doing it, what is the benefit of it and what are the things they need to develop in themselves to get success in life.
We all want to be successful in life however it is not very easy to be achieved. There are several things that we will have to forego to get success. Here are the list of seven guaranteed ways to be successful in life.
1. Do what you love to it is important to understand your passion and pursue it with all your energy and resources.
2. Secret has no secret recipe, you will have to work hard to achieve it.
3. Prepare yourself for failure and disappointment. No matter how many times you fail, ensure you remain optimistic and confident in your ability to succeed.
4.“Practice makes a man perfect” meant for women’s too. Keep on practicing and you will succeed one day.
5. Whatever you do, do it with planning.
6. Be honest with yourself,ensure you are hard on yourself. Self-discipline is must, it is impossible to achieve your set goals without that.
7. Avoid comparing yourself with others enjoy your journey to success. Self-love and appreciation is must it can help you achieve the highest level of success.
"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." -- Colin R. Davis
All of us want to be successful in life I one or the other way. Most of us think that success is a destiny where we have to reach by our hard work and efforts. But it is not that if you really want to understand the meaning of success read the points below.
1. Success is a journey and not a destination. We get several choices to make our goals and finally, we start our journey to success.
2. Don’t fight for success be kind to yourself and encourage yourself.
3.Learn to celebrate both the failure and the victory on your way to success equally.
4. Be happy who you are, don’t define success as per your parents or friend's decisions. Give success your own definition, choose the goal you want.
5. Don’t lie to yourself do what makes you happy.
6. You are unique, make your own choice to get succeed. You are a miracle think beyond your imagination and you will be successful.
Success changes, it never stays the same and it is never the same for everyone. Success hops just like that.
Do what you like. Pursue it, Work for it. The taste of success comes to you even before you reach where you want to go.
"Everything Should Turn out right" should also tune your mind to focus on "what went wrong?" when it doesn't go the way you planned. That's Success too.
Be sensible enough to not put people through tough times & inconveniences that you might have once gone through and that's your life's success too!
Hard-work will not bring you success unless you like what you do. If not, then there will always be an incomplete feeling. It can't give you any success.
You Need Money but it's not always the Big Money that defines Success.
Success begins with keeping in mind some of the life's best keywords like 'I can Do', 'I can give it a try', 'Don't Give up now', 'One more step further' anytime anywhere.
Try to make things right as much as you can. Thinking about all things that's not right will not yield any steps to success.
Having at-least one true friend in life!