15 Time Management Strategies
Every individual is different. The strategies, techniques they use to solve their day to day activities vary drastically. But the emphasis has always been on the Time. You manage your Time efficiently; you get things done faster and productive. Keeping that in mind, these 15 time management strategies that are easy to follow. You can either take them as a whole or pick the ones that work for you. In the end, the strategy will help you manage the Time you have easily.
1. Start your day early
2. Keep your space Clean and Organized
3. Be aware of your Gadget Time
4. Active & Productive Time of the Day
5. Get your priorities straight
6. Focus on what is important right now
7. Practice Bullet Journaling – Have a To-Do List
8. Be organized
9. Don’t procrastinate
10. Take personal breaks
11. Get help when needed
12. Don’t wait
13. Have your deadline
14. Follow simple lifestyle routines
15. The 5D’s of time management
Make sure that you enjoy the work you do. Remember that none of the time management seems to work if you do not like and enjoy what you do. Use the time management strategies that suit you. It can be one or two or a whole.
- Start your day with a clear focus.
- Have a dynamic task list.
- Focus on high-value activities.
- Minimize interruptions.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Limit multi-tasking.
- Review your day.