- Notice when you're stuck in your head. Overthinking can become such a habit that you don't even recognize when you're doing it.
- Keep the focus on problem-solving.
- Challenge your thoughts.
- Schedule time for reflection.
- Learn mindfulness skills.
- Change the channel.
- Raise your awareness throughout the day. Always realize that too much thinking defeats the purpose.
- When you raise awareness, immediately start observing your thoughts.
- Only limit your thinking to specific moments that you need it.
- Enjoy your life!
1-Plan a specific time to think about it.
2-Put a time limit on it. Don't allow over-thinking to continue endlessly.
4-Firmly tell yourself to stop thinking about it.
5-Write it down.
6-Limit your choices. Fewer choices make deciding easier.
7-Let go of perfection. Strive for "good enough" rather than perfect.
8-Embrace mistakes. Mistakes and disagreements are part of the growth process.
9-Stay present-focused. Don't spend time in "what if land".