1. De-cluttered Surroundings:
Keep your living space, personal room, workspace, and surroundings clean and de-cluttered. Keep the necessary things at reach. The structured surrounding will help you bring more structure in your everyday life. Try it.
2. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional:
Bad things and terrible days will become part of our life. Expectations can go astray. Plans can fail. People can break you. But everything is temporary, and you will learn this. Don’t put your mind, body, and soul to suffer. It may seem unfair to you when I say “Don’t suffer.”
Healing is what you need to do and not suffering. This thought process will add more emotional structure to your life.
3. Start your day early and have a routine.
Simple routines add more structure to your life.
- Start your day before sunrise
- Spend at least 30-40 minutes for physical fitness.
- Develop the habit of planning a To-Do list and executing at least three-five tasks from that list. Make this a definite routine.
- Spend an hour for yourself every day. Do things you like.
Improvise your routine. But stick to some basic routines we said here.
4. Stay Fit:
Staying fit, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, building good relations with friends/family, taking healthy food choices are all different ways of bringing more structure to life.
5. Be Original:
Be yourself and understand yourself.
Understand your positives and negatives.
Identify your skills and interests. Know your productive hours and plan your works accordingly.
Work on yourself. Think about what you can do to improve your life.
Let go of negative people. Stop comparing your life with other people.
The more time you spend on making your life better, the more structure it adds to your life.
1. Have an early start. It gives more time to sort the day.
2. Focus on important things first.
3. Make your bed every day when you wake up. It’s a simple gesture that starts a productive day for you.
4. Organize your surroundings.
5. Take restful breaks whenever you feel low or energy levels drop.
6. Quality of work is important for your productivity.
7. Manage your time.
8. Spend some time daily to do things you like. It can be your hobby, having coffee at your favorite café, meeting with friends, reading, taking naps, etc.
9. Have a healthy social-media space. Let it be positive and uplifting. Stay away from digital influences that make you feel low or insufficient.
10. If you are happy you become productive.
11. Bring an active and healthy lifestyle.
12. Prefer healthy food choices.
13. You can only control what you can. Don’t worry about things that you cannot control. Worrying decreases your productivity.
14. Be clear about what you are going to do next.
15. A sense of fulfillment and content should come from things you do.
16. Sometimes you need to slow down to figure things out.
17. Stop overthinking.
18. Good Sleep is important for Productivity.
19. Plan your day the prior night.
20. Try again if you don’t succeed at first.
21. Avoid negativities like hate, ego, and anger, resentment, jealousy, and bad-mouthing. It improves productivity.
22. Stay Positive.
23. Have simple Daily-Routines. It brings discipline.
24. Be flexible.
25. Be adaptable.
26. Do things you like. Not at the cost of hurting people’s feelings and surroundings.
27. Follow your Passion to become more productive in life.
28. Read a lot of books.
29. Be a Positive Person. Let people look up to you for the goodness in you.
30. End your day with gratitude.