- Write Out a Basic Plan for the Day.
- Set Time for each Task.
- Follow Through Meticulously.
- Give Total Attention to the Task at Hand.
- Give Precedence to those Activities that Produce Quality Results.
- Be Sensitive to the Schedule.
- Go Back to Your List of Basic Plans and Evaluate.
- Be selective in what you embark on.
- Estimate the resources you need.
- Budget your time and energy accordingly.
- Quit being a perfectionist.
- Commit to it.
- Connect with your end vision.
- Follow the path of the highest enjoyment.
- Track your progress.
Declare the habit you want to develop and write it down as a form of commitment.
2.) State your "why"
State your motivations for developing this habit and how it will benefit you.
3.) Identify the cue
Identify what will get your habit going every single time- The time of the day, a location, after an event/action, or something else.
4.) Identify rewards
Identify what you will get out of performing your habit every time and once you have developed it for at least a month.
5.) Track & grow
It takes an average of 66 days to develop a habit so track the days you perform your habit and see how long you can make the chain go until it becomes automatic for you.