“Sometimes you don’t need a goal in life; you don’t need to know the big picture. You just need to know what you’re going to do next!”
- Sophie Kinsella
We all will come to a place in life where there is no direction. We feel completely blank. We see nothing in front of us. We don’t know where to start, how to start, or find a way.
Blank space in life happens to everyone.
Don’t stress yourself over goals. Don’t worry about what’s going to happen.
All you need to know is what you will do next. That’s it.
Don’t worry about the big picture. Just do the next thing you feel like doing!
Often times, you have to take things lightly. You can get through life easier that way.
When everything gets dark, I may not be in luxury to think about goals and dreams. But, confidently, I can take the next step that I can towards the light.
After battling with life challenges and tasks, I will come to a halt. I may not see a way. The goals I had, the plans I made, could have already gone ashore. I will feel like I am in the middle of a deserted place. You all have, or you all, maybe going through this phase in life. It’s fine.
This is where you need to take the next step confidently. Do it with the best of your efforts. Even if there’s no plan or goal, go for the next positive step for in your life.
Don’t worry. Whenever life puts you down, take the next step that you can.
“It took me 17 Years and 114 Days to become an overnight success”
- Lionel Messi
Is there a thing called ‘overnight successes? Definitely No! Success doesn’t happen like that. It takes a lot of work.
This quote is a good reminder of what it takes to achieve success. Nothing is ever achieved overnight.
If you look around, we only see people who work and work. Eventually, they succeed. For those who think they can achieve success shortly, well, think again.
Temporary short routes for success are more like a dead end. You can travel but you cannot go further than a point. You will be forced to stop somewhere. It becomes difficult to get past after some time.
True success will never be overnight. for instance, An invention can become an overnight success. But, the hard work and dedication involved with it will be for months and years.
Scoring a perfect goal can make someone a sensation. Behind the perfect goal, there will be years of training, dedication, and practice. Running a big business empire or a humble home setup is not different. They are the same when it comes to attaining success. It’s achieved through sincerity, commitment, honesty, skill, and efforts.
True success is all the above. It applies to everything in life. An honest fruitful success is what everyone wants. For that, all you need to do is work, and work. If the thing you do is what you like, then, accomplishing success becomes a fun ride for you.
Work! Work towards what you like!
Nothing comes overnight, Especially Success!
1. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. -Archie Griffen
2. Nothing lasts forever. Not even your troubles. -Arnold H Glasgow
3. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. -Albert Einstein
4. Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave. -Mary Tyler Moore
5. Being strong means rejoicing in who you are, complete with imperfections. -Margaret Woodhouse
6. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. -Nora Roberts
7. The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary. -May V Smith
8. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt
9. It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes. -Sally Field
10. I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down. -Allen H Neuharth