1.) LIFE IS ONLY AS LEGENDARY AS YOU MAKE IT.
2.) The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it. Woodrow Wilson
3.) You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.” - Abraham Lincoln
4.) "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
5.) “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” - Thomas Jefferson
6.) "Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in." - Bill Bradle
1. turn challenges into changes and stress into success
2. Do something today that your future self will thank you for. Our actions and decisions today will shape the way we will be living in the future.
3. The future does have a name and its name is hope. - Pope Francis
4. BE BRAVE AND FEARLESS TO KNOW THAT EVEN IF YOU DO MAKE A WRONG DECISION, YOU’RE MAKING IT FOR GOOD REASON. Adele
5. Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Henry Miller
6. Don’t wait for the storm to pass. Go out there and dance in the rain.
7. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Maya Angelou
1.) Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us. Nicole Reed
2.) Life is a constant exchange of beauty and wisdom.
3.) Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful. Zoe Kravitz
4.) Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all. Dale Carn
5.) Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change. Bob Kerrey
6.) The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them. Denis Waitley
i) A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand
ii) Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain
iii) A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
It just blooms. iris murdoch
iv) When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. Henry Ford
"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." -- Colin R. Davis
1. "You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support." - SABRINA BRYAN
2. "Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion." -Jack Welch
3. "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwartzenegger
4. “Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.” - Abdul Kalam
5. “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” - LES BROWN
6. "Set your goals high, and don't stop 'till you get there." - BO JACKSON
1.) “Be brave to stand for what you believe in even if you stand alone.” - ROY T. BENNETT
2.) "Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in." - BILL BRADLE
3.) “A lack of clarity could put the brakes on any journey to success.” - Steve Maraboli
4.) “A lack of clarity could put the brakes on any journey to success.” - Steve Maraboli
5.) "Once you have the commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there." - HAILE GEBRSELASSIE
6.) "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." - Helen Keller
7.) "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - WINSTON CHURCHILL
8.) "Dare to dream, but even more importantly, dare to put action behind your dreams." - Josh Hin
9.) "Failures are made only by those who fail to dare, not by those who dare to fail." - Lester B. Pearson
10.) "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." - Og Mandino