- Be true to yourself.
- Set your day up for success with a morning routine.
- Practice gratitude.
- Feed your soul.
- Feed your body.
- Move your body.
- Write a list of what you “get” to do, not what you “have” to do.
- They read for self-improvement. I've always been an avid reader.
- They create multiple streams of income.
- They live on a monthly written budget.
- They don't leave money on the table.
- They avoid debt.
- They set daily goals.
- They don't act rich.
- They're entrepreneurs.
If we develop the right habits, then it will help you achieve the right amount of discipline into our lives.
Here is a checklist of must-have habits for you.
1.) Master, your time management skills, to never run out of time for work.
2.) Be an early riser. An early riser would have enough time to start the day with peace.
3.) Challenge your persistent level. This will help us not to give up on hardships.
4.) Do not hold up any situation or any memory. It will just waste our time and energy.
5.) Learn to forgive. Worrying too much about people who have wronged us prevents us from focusing on self-discipline and achieving goals.
6.) Don’t forget what puts your self-discipline at risk. Try to avoid them as much as possible.
7.) Try to avoid negative people around you. It is better for your overall life.
8.) Eat healthily and exercise to stay fit.
9.) You should be more organized both at home and at work-space. It will save tons & tons of time.
10.) Start your morning with meditation to ease your mental peace.
11.) Have adequate sleep at night. A fresh mind has more ability to do things and to achieve more.
“Joy is a state of mind and an orientation of the heart.” as defined by Theopedia. It is a settled state of contentment, confidence, and hope. It is something or someone that provides a source of happiness.
Hence It is easier to succeed because of the joy and expressions of the affirmation came from succeeding, whereas the feeling of discouragement and discontentment accompany failure according to Cathy S. Truett, founder of Chick-Fil-A-Company.
We can benefit from this condition as Timothy J. Legg, Ph.D. and PsyD medically reviewed for HealthLine.
First, it promotes a healthier lifestyle.
Second, it boosts the immune system and fights stress and pain. Last, it supports longevity.
However, Merriam Webster defined discouragement as “something (such as failure or difficulty) that discourages someone.
Discouragement hinders our path to success, so we better eliminate these things that stop you from achieving your success.
3. Focusing on the end result. Don't be impatient.
4. Taking big steps. Why not take smaller steps first.
9. Lack of Consistency.
So, If I were you, let us just find a source of joy today. You see, the list of disadvantages we get from discouragement is longer than that of joy.
"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." -- Colin R. Davis
Success is a sense of accomplishment when you get what you like in a manner of ladderized achievement, according to Merriam Webster. To accomplish something, we have to create a positive mindset, such as the following:
1. STOP THINKING THAT THINGS WILL NEVER WORK.
2. DON'T THINK THAT IF OTHERS NEVER DO IT THAT WAY BEFORE, THERE'S NO CHANCE THAT YOU CAN'T DO IT TOO. False. Believe in yourself that you can bring a change because you are brave to face the change itself.
3. DON'T THINK THAT IT IS OKAY EVEN IF A LITTLE PIECE IS MISSING. Don't stay in your comfort zone. Go out and find that essential missing piece to complete your life.
4. BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN AFFORD SUCCESS. Your motivation to rise up and take action to reach your goal is higher than holding back
5. BE CONFIDENT THAT YOU ARE READY FOR CHANGE. Face your fear to overcome self-limitation.
6. BE COURAGEOUS TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY. Success is associated with responsibility. You must be ready to embrace this fundamental principle of success. For you to hold success for a long time, avoid excuses and negativity.
Life is lovely to explore. Might as well live it successfully.