1. Those who spread negativity
2. Those who criticize you all the time
3. Those who waste your time
4. Those who are jealous
5. Those who play the victim
6. Those who don't care
7. Those who are self-centered
8. Those who keep disappointing you
Signs of a Toxic person
i) Nothing you can say or do in good enough
ii) They comment on the smallest flaw or perceived imperfection
iii) They drag up your past and won't allow you to be different
iv) They leave you feeling guilty and ashamed of who you are
v) They are critical, controlling and don't think about your needs
vi) They leave you feeling beaten, wounded, battered, bruised and torn
vii) They violate your boundaries, and they never respect "no"
viii) They don't care about your feelings and like to see you suffer
ix) It's always about them, and what they think, and want, and feel
1. Small talks no longer excite you
2. Sleep is better than a Friday night out
3. You forgive more
4. You become more open-minded
5. Your respect differences
6. You don't force love
7. You accept heartaches
8. You don't judge easily
9. You sometimes prefer to be silent than to engage in a nonsense fight.
10. Your happiness doesn't depend on people but on your inner self.
Professional maturity or maturity at work is the ability to respect other people’s diversified cultural backgrounds and unique set of experiences in the workplace. They are the judgment based on mutual consensus supported with facts, rather than emotions and instincts.
FOLLOWING ARE THE ASPECTS THAT WOULD INDICATE HOW MATURITY AT WORK WOULD BE:
1.LIVING BY VALUES
2. BEING TEACHABLE
3. KNOW YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WELL
4. BE COMMITTED TO YOUR JOB
5. BE HUMBLE AND KIND TO OTHERS
As you see, these are some ways to show maturity at work. This should be inherent in any employee working at any organization. People will listen to you only if you show maturity in your behavior, personality, and attitude.