Get started. Get inspired by these quotes to beat procrastination.
1. “Procrastination is like a credit card: It’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.” – Christopher Parker.
2. “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.” – Olin Miller.
3. “The best way to get something done is to begin.” – Unknown.
4. “Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Edward Young.
5. “If you put off everything till you’re sure of it, you will never get anything done.” – Norman Vincent Peale.
6. “The habit of always putting off an experience until you can afford it, or until the time is right, or until you know how to do it is one of the greatest burglars of joy. Be deliberate, but once you’ve made up your mind – jump in.” – Charles R. Swindoll.
7. “Doing just a little bit during the time we have available puts you that much farther ahead than if you took no action at all.” – Byron Pulsifer.
8. “When there is a hill to climb, don’t think that waiting will make it any smaller.” – Unknown.
9. “So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we don’t sit there. If we screw it up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we’ve satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late.” – Lee Iacocca.
10. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
11. “The really happy people are those who have broken the chains of procrastination, those who find satisfaction in doing the job at hand. They’re full of eagerness, zest, and productivity. You can be too.” – Norman Vincent Peale.