“Self-control is strength. Calmness is mastery. You have to get to the point where your mood doesn’t shift based on insignificant actions of someone else. Don’t allow others to control the direction of your life. Don’t allow your emotions to overpower your intelligence.”
The two powerful weapons you need in your life are Self-Control and Calmness. Master them both, you master the world. This quote rightly points it out.
Self-control is the true strength. Calmness is the true mastery one needs.
Calmness is truly a life-enhancing trait. Don’t take calmness as always being calm, or, not standing up for anything or not speaking or shutting people away.
We attribute calmness to five things.
· Good head space free of negativities.
· Positive headspace filled with faith, good vibes, courage, kindness, respect and confidence.
· Good mental space that can ‘limit’ or even ‘be free’ from stress, agitations, unnecessary thoughts, overthinking and all other negativities.
· A sense of content, being grateful, appreciating life, and expressing gratitude shows how peaceful and calm you have become in life.
· Talking less and spending less on distractions and Working More
Self-control is in two ways:
The physical self-control is about taking care of your health, and your fitness. Exercising self-control over things or habits that bring damage to you physically is essential. A healthy body is your asset.
Mental Self-Control is about differentiating good and bad and staying away from the bad. It is also about staying away from negativities and not being part of any negativity.
Good Self-Control and a sense of Calmness will make you immune from their bad traits. Bring Self-Control. Bring Calmness. You will become impervious to other’s opinions, emotions, and all other negative external factors.