If we develop the right habits, then it will help you achieve the right amount of discipline into our lives.
Here is a checklist of must-have habits for you.
1.) Master, your time management skills, to never run out of time for work.
2.) Be an early riser. An early riser would have enough time to start the day with peace.
3.) Challenge your persistent level. This will help us not to give up on hardships.
4.) Do not hold up any situation or any memory. It will just waste our time and energy.
5.) Learn to forgive. Worrying too much about people who have wronged us prevents us from focusing on self-discipline and achieving goals.
6.) Don’t forget what puts your self-discipline at risk. Try to avoid them as much as possible.
7.) Try to avoid negative people around you. It is better for your overall life.
8.) Eat healthily and exercise to stay fit.
9.) You should be more organized both at home and at work-space. It will save tons & tons of time.
10.) Start your morning with meditation to ease your mental peace.
11.) Have an adequate sleep at night. A fresh mind has more ability to do things and to achieve more.
Life today is hectic. So much to do and so less time. You may have so many goals in life. But in spite of putting in a lot of effort, you are unable to achieve them. Do you wonder why?
Achieving your goals can be possible only when you put First-things-First!
I) Time Management for getting Organized
II) No Multitasking
III) Do not study at the cost of your sleep
IV) Set a schedule
V) Take notes
VI) Ask questions
VII) Study in a group
VIII) Facing the mistakes with courage and finding the methods to correct them
IX) Do not take much help from the parents
X) They know that life is much more than school, but together with it understand how important is the school
1. Don't use a laptop: Writing with hands helps to make a better memory recall.
2. Study Smartly: Use interactive and newer learning methods like using apps, software, flash cards, etc. for better learning.
3. Keep the right company and roommate: Keeping a good company is of much importance not only for the study but for life as well.
4. Attend more and more seminars:This gives new insights and thoughts on the topic.
5. Eat smart: Eating less or more, or not eating the right food also hinders the performance.
6. Always sit straight: Sitting straight is said to activate the brain cells more.
7. Reflect on the performance: Reflection helps to find flaws and good aspects of the performance, and the learning helps to improve.
8. Get a part-time job (if possible and if you can manage it with studies):It boosts confidence and helps to learn new things practically.
9. Walk more: Do you know walking enhances creative thinking?
10. Learn with active recall: Active recall helps to recall primary information from memory in the best way.