Planning your triumph is your blueprint to success. Careful planning of your goal increases your efficiency and gives you direction, so the possibility of committing mistakes is lessened.
Remember, this is your life, and nobody has the right to drive it but you. So, let's sit down and prepare the roadmap of your life's success.
There are four letters you have to imprint in your heart as we begin this.
G stands for Goal.
Every success starts with a goal. Go and ask the experts, and they will have the same answer. Hence, ask yourself, what do you really want to accomplish? What kind of success do you want to achieve?
O stands for On-the-date.
All goals must be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time-bounded), so prepare a timetable and outline the ladder to the day you want to achieve your dream success.
A stands for Action.
Motivate yourself until the last day. Take into action every single detail you have written in your timetable.
L stands for Lead on.
The bigger role to achieve your goal lies in your hand. Lead your team by making them know your vision, then make them involved. Your keys to leadership are Empathy, motivation, and role modeling.
The first step in any goal setting is to make a proper plan. Write down your goals and create a plan to follow those. Apply the SMART technique.
FOLLOWING IS THE SAMPLE TEMPLATE YOU CAN CONSIDER WHILE WRITING A GOAL PLAN-
(REPLACE “_____” WITH RELEVANT WORDS):
- MY SMART GOAL IS ________
- DOES THIS GOAL FIT INTO A SMART IDEOLOGY? (YES/NO)
- CHALLENGES IN ACHIEVING THIS GOAL ARE __________
- TIME FRAME REQUIRED TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL IS ________
- I WILL REVIEW MY PROGRESS BY ___________ (WRITING, EMAILING, MAINTAINING A DIARY, KEEPING A LOGBOOK, ETC.)
- I WILL NEED HELP FROM ________ (PEOPLE, BOOKS, INTERNET RESOURCES)
- AFTER ACHIEVING MY GOAL, I WILL _________
If you follow this technique of writing a goal plan, things will be a lot easier and help you in achieving your goals.