Planning an interview is better than never devising a prospect answer prior to the big day. Good communication with the interviewer encourage them to think that you are the best candidate to do the job. So here are some tips for you to incorporate into your interviewing process.
1. SELF INTRODUCTION
Tell a brief answer about your goals, experience, interests and communication skills.
2. ENUMERATING STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
Emphasize good traits that are only related to the job you are applying for. In terms, if weakness, mention an area that you are working to improve.
3. INTENTION OF APPLYING TO THE JOB
In this part, look at your interviewer's eyes and tell honestly how you can apply your skills for the company's benefit. Tell how your interests and goals match that of the company.
4. HIRING PART
When asked 'Why should we hire you?', take the opportunity to highlight your unique qualities you can bring to the job.
5. CHALLENGE SITUATION
The interviewee mostly asked challenging questions to check your flexibility. In case, don't be afraid to say that you would ask questions of your supervisor and approach each challenge as a learning opportunity.
These are the few techniques which will help you to avoid goal setting problems:
• Write your schedule. Always write your monthly or yearly schedule for your goals. Also, write a daily schedule to improve your abilities. The monthly and yearly schedule will help you to achieve goals and daily schedules will help you to improvise yourself and coming closer to it.
• Manage your time. Always manage your tie when it comes to your goals. Give some time period to it and work for it. Manage when you are working and till what date it will be completed.
• Be punctual. Try to complete your work very soon. Practice it more and present it on time.
• Follow the process of goal setting. Always follow your goal setting sheet. Achieve them all in parts on by one. Don’t hurry and go slow but don’t delay.
Five common goal setting problems are:
• Setting unrealistic goals. Do not set unrealistic goals. These are not going to lead you to the life you always wanted. So set realistic goals and work for it.
• Focusing on a few areas. Focusing on our weaker part is good but ignoring the things we know can bring huge damage.
• Not appreciating failure. We always learn something new from our failures so always appreciate the failure. Note what you learned from the experience and apply it next time to gain success.
• Underestimating the completion time. Giving time to your work is necessary. But delaying your work can lead to a huge mistake in your life.
• Note reviewing progress. Reviewing your progress is very important in goal setting. It helps us to note whether what to achieve and how to achieve. Reviewing it can also help you to identify the unachieved goals.