Pomodoro is an effective time management technique. It helps in bringing focus, proper time utilization, and leads to a considerable amount of productivity for you.
How does the Pomodoro Technique work to increase your productivity?
A well-managed time yields better productivity than distracted and improper utilization of your time. This Pomodoro technique will help you resolve your time management issues. The technique brings improved performance through minimum distractions to boost Productivity levels.
Pomodoro Technique in simple steps:
- Decide what task you want to do.
- Set your time for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, take a short 5-10 minutes break.
- Resume your work by setting the timer for another 25 minutes.
- By now, you have solidly worked for 40-50 minutes with no distractions.
- An Hour must be over by now.
- Take another 5-10 minutes break.
- Set the timer again for 25 minutes. Resume your work.
- Take a 5-10 Minutes to break.
- Now take a long 15-20 Minutes of Break for yourself. Relax completely.
- Resume Work.
- Repeat the steps for another cycle.
- Depending upon your convenience you can have long breaks after one or after two Pomodoro cycles.
In the end, you would have gained around One to One and Half Hours of uninterrupted working. If you see the results, you would have done well. We will achieve a certain level of productivity and satisfaction.
How effective is this technique?
Good productivity begins when there is an initiative from your side. Willpower is very important to set the stage where you can begin working productively.
Try this Pomodoro technique. See how it goes for you. If you have any difficulties, you can improvise. Try this technique at your convenience.
The takeaway is:
The Pomodoro Technique can considerably boost your productivity. So, try applying this technique and see how it goes.