Don’t go hard on yourself when it comes to productivity. Everyone out there has their own pace and potential. End of the day, productivity is all about how good you were today than yesterday. Also, how better you performed today compared to yesterday is what matters the most when it comes to real productivity.
Here are ten inspirational quotes that will help you understand what productivity is.
1. “Absorb what is Useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is specifically your own.” – Bruce Lee.
2. “My goal is no longer to get more done, but rather to have less to do.” – Francine Jay, Author.
3. “Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night.” – Michael Jordan.
4. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs.
5. “Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.” – Franz Kafka.
6. “There’s a tendency to mistake preparation for productivity. You can prepare all you want, but if you never roll the dice you’ll never be successful.” – Shia LaBeouf.
7. “While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” – Henry Link
8. “The simple act of paying positive attention to people has a great deal to do with productivity.” – Tom Peters.
9. “No Matter how great the talents or efforts, some things take time.” – Warren Buffet.
10. “Hard work Betrays None.” – Hachiman Hikigaya