Innovation guarantees productive entrepreneurship. Try fresh ideas. Listen to your customer base. It helps in innovating fresh ideas. Productivity in business and entrepreneurship solely depends on customers and innovation you bring.
2. Maintain Wonderful customer relationships:
It helps you in gaining trust, loyalty, and confidence. You need goodwill to be successful and productive in business and entrepreneurship. Listen to your customers. Answer their queries. Give importance to feedbacks.
3. Little Gestures:
Send little gestures to your customers like discounts, gift cards, coupons, etc. Hand-written notes or adding little gifts tell how much you appreciate having them as customers. It brings more customers and also, retains existing customers. It helps you in staying productive in your business setups.
Now and then, interact with your customers, and with those assisting your business to run smoothly.
5. Livelier Workspace:
Young generations prefer livelier workspaces instead of traditional office setups. Make your business set up a functional and fun space. Add fun elements. Let your employees feel energetic, and happier to come to work every day. It enhances workspace productivity in your business setups.
6. Casual Meet-up With Customers:
Bring them to your workplace. Let them see your passion and soul you have towards the work you are doing.
7. Offer Internship-Programs:
Internship-programs give a chance to showcase who you are and what you want to do. This is important for staying productive as an entrepreneur. Internships could bring Like-Minded People and fresh ideas on board.
8. Connect through Social-Media:
It takes you to more people. Interacting through social-media keeps the connection alive with you and your customers.
9. Watch out Industry Trends, and Stay Current:
It is important to watch the trends going on with people and in the industry to be productive.
10. Remember Why you Started:
Keep your passion alive.
Here are some thoughts from known people about optimism which we can carry in our heart to motivate ourselves to become a successful entrepreneur.
"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." -- Helen Keller
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sail." --William Arthur Ward
"Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you." -- Mary Lou Retton
Below are some simple ways to boost our OPTIMISM:
1. Think of your positive self and imagine a vivid picture of you winning or succeeding in something you really desire. Reconsider your goals and dreams and think that everything works for the best.
2. Create something to look forward to. Think of a pleasurable experience that you want to have tomorrow.
3. Reminisce a happy memory.
4. Listen to sentimental music at least for five minutes to boost your inner soul.
5. Learn to shift your mental focus.
6. Avoid fortune-telling and negative predictions.
7. Train your mind to look for a silver lining.
8. Try not to dwell on the past.