- They get up early.
- They read, a lot.
- They spend 15 to 30 minutes each day on focused thinking.
- They make exercise a priority.
- They spend time with people who inspire them.
- They pursue their own goals.
- They get enough sleep.
- They have multiple incomes.
- Habits 1, 2, and 3 are focused on self-mastery and moving from dependence to independence.
- Habits 4, 5, and 6 are focused on developing teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills, and moving from independence to interdependence.
Inside-Out: The Change Starts from Within. SUMMARY OF THE SEVEN HABITS.
Habit 1: Be Proactive.
Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind.
Habit 3: Put First Things First.
Habit 4: Think Win/Win.
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood.
Habit 6: Synergize.
Habit 7: Sharpen the saw