The Billion-dollar Morning Routine: How It Transforms Lives: Learn how to access peak performance, maximize productivity, and become an unstoppable force.
The benefits of this group:
A powerful life hack will improve your career.
Boost productivity and even transform your outlook.
Capture your full potential each day and improve your output.
Improves your overall well-being.
Help to create a consistent and fulfilling morning routine.
10 Best Ways to Write Effective Master To-Do List to organize life much easier
3. Daily To-Do List is Different
4. The Right Time
5. Mention Deadlines
6. Keep Updating
7. Should be Easily Readable
8. Find the Right Medium or Tool
9. The Master to-do list should be Portable
10. Be Specific with your Master To-Do List
The above 10 tips and ideas will help you in terms of organizing your life through a handy Master To-Do List. The list is not specific to anyone. Students, Young professionals who are starting their career, and about everyone can utilize this Master To-Do List idea. It helps you organize, plan, and prioritize your life so that everything becomes easier.
Furthermore, maintaining the list becomes equally important to writing the list. Keep updating the list. Reward yourself now and then if you have completed the tasks. In this way, you will not feel bored with the list.
"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." -- Colin R. Davis
- How do you manage your team who are falling behind on scheduled time?
- How do you identify the tasks that are a waste of time?
- How do you identify the tasks that will take more time?
- What is your take when it comes to a team’s time management? Do you have any strategy for getting the best results?
- Tell us about how you estimate a task-completion time? Do you follow any time-management techniques here?
- How do you handle emergency situations at work on crucial times?
- Can you tell us about how you can fit time management techniques in scheduling the work?
- Let us give a scenario: You are approaching the deadline in three days while you have 40% of the work remaining? What will you do? How will you solve it?
- Do you prefer deadlines over quality?
- Is it okay to compromise quality for completing deadlines and earn a good name?
- What if your client demands work to be done by you in a short time?
- Do you think that managing your time well is enough?
- Can you tell us about a situation where you solved a crisis and got the results on time?
- What time management technique you find it practical to follow?
- Tell us about a time management process you follow to get fruitful results from your team?
- Would you consider yourself a person who does things ‘on time’ every time?
- How do you bring your team into your scheduling and time management methods?
- Can you tell us about a time where you had too many things on your plate because of your boss? How did you sort it out?
- When you have a lot of work to do how will you juggle?
10 Simple & Effective Time Management Techniques to Beat Procrastination
With a simple and easy to follow time-management techniques, you can easily overcome the procrastination habit.
1. “Active” in Your Spare Time
2. Divide the work into little chunks
3. ‘Short-Time’ things first
4. Get Started somewhere
5. Take Little Breaks
6. Stop Notifications for a While
7. There’s ‘No’ Perfect time
8. De-cluttered Workplace
9. Schedule & Prioritize
10. Better Idea than Avoidance
Procrastination is normal. You don’t have to feel guilty about it. To beat procrastination, allocate a specific time or a few hours in a day to do the things that you like to do. In this way, you won’t be thinking about them while you are set to work seriously. But, the concern here is if we keep procrastinating, it puts a question on our credibility. We need to draw the line somewhere.
Good time-management skills can help you treat procrastinating habits a lot better.
We both know how hard it is to deal with a lazy co-worker or a lazy person in general. Getting things done by them could rock our tolerance to the core.
We will be torn between ‘whether to leave them out’ or ‘to make them work’. The visible truth is, dealing with a lazy person is kind of a mixed bag.
It ‘can be’ possible, and we ‘can make it’s possible. At the same time, it really could be impossible. There’s nothing much left for us to do.
1. Could be Personal problems
2. Met with Unreachable targets
3. Struggling with some parts of the job/work they have
4. If it’s too easy, People become lazy
5. If people are not-valued
6. If there’s a Lack & Difficulty
7. Too much time on Hand
8. Not enough self-esteem, Self-Efficacy
9. No sufficient moral support
10. Monotonous/Same tone of work
11. Failure of Rejection
12. Lack of Interest
13. Procrastination Habit
14. If they don’t know what to do
15. The Attitude of ‘Why Bother
16. They are just lazy.
Two things become clear here. There are people who are lazy. There are people who need some extra push to stay away from laziness.
I hope that the possible reasons we shared here would be relatable to us every day.
Despite different factors, we still can give some push to motivate lazy people in life.
1. You need to Live and Let Live
I got my life to battle. You got your own life to battle. It’s an everyday event. Let it be as such. Live and let live.
2. Take the next small step that you can
It’s a life lesson that’s right in front of us but we learn it late. Been through so much in life? Don’t know what to do? Take the next step that you can. Calling your friend, eating your favorite food, going out for a walk, stepping out, working out and everything is a small step. Take it! And, with the small steps slowly walk.
3. Realizing the importance of people around you
You and I often tend to forget how important the people around us are. They make our life run smoother every day. Your friends and family take care of you. It’s neither money nor anything else. Let’s start realizing how important they are to us. Let’s appreciate little things people do for us. It’s right in front of us. We have to see it sooner and cherish it.
4. Regrets and Guilt’s are blocking you
It becomes hard to see the right thing when you are filled with guilt and regret. They both hinder your emotional wellness. Take care of it. Move past your life’s regrets and guilt’s but don’t forget the lessons it gave. Come out of your regrets and guilts as soon as you can.
5. Little things you do impact your tomorrow
Including healthy food choices, little things you do today has a big impact on your tomorrow. Starting your exercises today impacts a healthier tomorrow. Saving a little amount of money can help tomorrow. Little things you start today in faith will help you tomorrow.
The reality here is life always caught us off-guard. It throws unexpected twists and turns in every turn-over. It becomes difficult to anticipate what’s going to happen. Which is why we tend to learn lessons late.
Furthermore, there are reasons and lessons we learn from the people around us too. The dos and don’ts of life can be learned easily from someone who’s going astray. You don’t need a separate lesson here. Constructive life lessons can be learned early. But, practical and self-realizing life lessons are often too late when we learn. That’s how you make yourself stronger. What’s important is that we should learn our life lessons. It doesn’t matter if it’s late.
1. You need to Live and Let Live
2. Take the next small step that you can
3. Realizing the importance of people around you
4. Regrets and Guilt’s are blocking you
5. Little things you do impact your tomorrow
6. Material things don’t matter that much
7. Facing the Truth
8. Fear of embarrassments and criticisms are stopping you
9. Don’t compare
10. Do what you feel is right
11. Sufferings will lead to strength in character
12. The world is bigger than your problems
13. Enmity is a total waste of time
14. Don’t take everything personally
15. Miracles do happen in a way
16. Situations change quickly
17. Time heals wounds
18. My opinion of yours is not your concern
19. Ignore the Haters
20. Identify true people in your life
21. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
22. Look for a Silver-Lining
23. Go with the flow
24. This Too Shall Pass
25. Forgive. Don’t Forget
1. Fitness with your Friends:
Opt for Group Fitness classes. It is fun and you will always look forward to it. You will not get bored. Try it out. Fitness with friends is fun and motivating too.
2. Try Exercise Mix-ups:
You might feel bored and not motivated to exercise if you keep doing the same routine. Mix it up a little bit. For instance, go for an early morning walk. The next day, do yoga. Plan weekly twice or thrice for fun routines like Zumba or other dance fitness programs. Depending upon your convenience, time and ability, mix exercises a little bit to keep going.
3. Knowing Visible Difference:
Get to know people experiencing visible differences due to their exercise routines. Look how fit people find it easy to follow a healthy lifestyle overall. It should motivate you to start exercising. It will at least motivate you to try a simple fitness routine i.e. to start with healthy food choices.
4. Exercising is ‘Self-Care’:
Everything that augments and improves you, on the whole, is a form of self-care. Exercising is one such best way of self-care. Take care of your body as well as you can. It’s the one constant thing that comes with you all along.
5. You can have a fitness role-model:
Fitness role models can sometimes seem too unrealistic for you. Fitness role models are good, but every individual has a unique body system and functioning. You have to choose fitness routines that are good for you and not what your role-model is doing. But yet, take things that you can do. Take things that suit you. Motivate from them but do what is best for you.
“Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are”
- Theodore Roosevelt
How do we take on life? You do it by taking your first step. That is how every success journey we heard so far took place. It all begins with a first step.
Always, do what you can and do it with all you have. Even if there’s nothing left for you, you have your will. It’s an indestructible asset for you. With the will you have, confidently take your first step towards your goals.
Don't look for a perfect stage to begin your journey. You have to start where you are. Possibilities and opportunities will not wait for you till you feel like you are where you want to be.
So, start where you are in life right now. It’s doesn't matter if you are struggling, or growing or successful. If you have to do something in life, do it from where you are. With every step you take, the success becomes closer and closer. If you can do it, then do it with all your efforts, hard work, time and energy.
We heard people saying that they are waiting for the right time. Sometimes, you can’t wait that long. You have to begin now. Achievers around us are good examples. They don’t wait for the right time. They don’t mind where they are in life. They simply do what they can with what they have. Eventually, it takes them places.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today”
- Will Rogers
Let’s be honest here. The past does take up too much of our time. We can’t help it. It will take some time for us to emotionally break the wall of the past and walk forward.
You cannot just come out. It’s not the right way too. You need time. Take that time. Process it. Learn from it. But to heal from it, you need to get up. Don’t stay in the ‘yesterday’ longer.
It only takes too much of your time and energy. The result will always be unproductive. We all have experienced it. Yet, we still keep doing it.
Putting our thoughts and energy to what happened in the past will wear us down physically and emotionally. But, if you look today, it’s a new start to do things better than yesterday.
Every day when you wake up, you get a chance to make things right. You can make the ‘past’ heal better by taking ‘present’ in your hands and making it happy.
Every little thing you do today can impact your happiness for tomorrow. Remind yourself that, when you look down the past, it yields no good for you and you know it.
So, start giving importance to your present. Only take the lessons from the past. Start concentrating on 'Today'. It will be easy for you to work things out with your life. Instead, don't keep spending too much of your time on 'yesterday'.
By under-estimating tasks or anything in case of your personal as well as professional life, you bring in lethargy and careless mind-set. It is one of the major reasons for people procrastinating. Under-estimating habits lead to procrastinating things. It gives the individual a feeling of less-importance. As a result, postponing and ignoring starts to happen.
Likewise, over-estimating habit makes people procrastinate. It quickly brings disinterest. It leads to a feeling of disconnect with the concerned project/work.
3. Poor Time-Management
It leads to procrastination especially with students and young professionals starting with their careers.
4. Unclear about What to Do
While going through this phase where we don't know what to do, we procrastinate. It happens to everyone at some point in life. It applies to your career, personal life, business, studies, etc.
Particularly concerning young people and professionals, 'unclear about what to do' can happen often. To cope with that, people tend to procrastinate.
5. Lack of Interest
With no interest or decreased-interest, people start to procrastinate.
6. Not Motivated
If people start to feel that if the work they do no longer motivates them, they start to procrastinate.
7. Cannot see where this task is headed
People start to procrastinate if they don't see where the work is headed. Similarly, if the work is not beneficial to them they start to ignore it.
8. Voluntarily Delaying
It's the most common reflection of procrastination. People knew that the work has to be done. Instead, they focus on other things. If people show voluntary-delay in their activities it eventually means they are procrastinating for some reason.
Life is a ground for constant improvements. Every situation and every challenge you face have something important to improve your life. Starting from taking care of your health, you can see different ways to improve your life. But, to narrow it down here are 10 quintessential ways to improve life. Inculcate them in your life and you can see good improvements.
10 Best Ways to Improve Life
1. Stop taking things personally
2. Your Body is your Strength
3. Take Responsibility for your Life
4. Stop Playing Victim of any situation in Life. Step up your Game
5. Don’t be a Demanding Person
6. Face Everything
7. Identify and eliminate your Distractions and Downers
8. Enhance your Skillset. Be confident in your Talents
9. Let go of Negativity, Especially Ego
10. Accepting Life’s Failures
Some of the best ways to improve your life in terms of all aspects of a person’s growth are what we shared here. Of all the ’10 best ways to improve life’, start by picking the easy one to follow. Gradually, practice all good ways to improve your life. It’s one life. Make the best out of it. Let people be inspired by you and improve their life by seeing you.
1. Mental Wellness
Nurture your soul and mind with good things. First, accept your situation to overcome it. Holding on to any form of guilt or regret is not good. Stop looking for validation and approval from others. Be good to your mind.
Make it a happy place devoid of negative thoughts and emotions. Things that no longer make you happy and inspired should be taken out of your life. It’s easier than said, but you need to take care of your mental health. Mental wellness is the key to leading an improved life.
2. Good Sleeping Habit
Good sleep guarantees good productivity. Follow a good sleep cycle (around min.5Hrs - Max. 7 1/2-8Hrs) and make it regular in your life. Good sleep enhances your mental state.
3. Follow Healthy Eating
Healthy eating is another way of improving your life apart from other emotional level attributes and variables. Make healthy eating a way of life.
4. Present yourself well
Take simple steps in taking care of your body language, how you speak and how you look. Present yourself in a good manner not for others but for yourself.
5. Life is Uncertain. You need to bring this Acceptance
Things don’t go the way you plan and that’s what makes life interesting. Ups and downs are part of everyone’s life. Bring the acceptance. Take life one day at a time.
6. Time has the ability to Heal & Solve
Time heals. Things you felt hurting will seem less-important after a few months or years. Giving time has solved many troubles, difficulties and bad things in life.
1. Create a vision for your life.
By creating a life vision you can determine what the end objective or destination.
2. Go after your dreams.
Your time is short so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Sadly, too many of us do, caught in a life that isn’t right for us by fear and inertia.
3. Smile more.
A smile may not hold the doctor away, but it can make you feel great, make others trust you higher, and lead to a longer life.
4. Get happy with being you.
You were made by the Universe for a reason and you are a one-of-a-variety. Own who you are.
5. Create routines.
Whether it's a morning prayer, evening manuscript or weekend mealtime, routines can help you include your values into your life.
6. Perform Meditation daily.
Your asset of a few minutes of time will come back to you tenfold in the form of improved insight, inner peace, creativity, and kindness.
20 Tips for building and improving your Interpersonal Skills
1. Be a good listener –
2. Accept People –
3. Be the Happy person –
4. Don’t be a Complainer –
5. Encourage People –
6. Be Positive –
7. Good communication is a must –
8. Let go of the Ego –
9. Appreciating Others –
10. Constructive Criticism –
11. Team Building –
12. Taking Initiatives –
13. Accepting the Blame, Taking Responsibility –
14. Be Honest –
15. Speak Up –
16. Good Verbal Communication –
17. Tolerance & Patience –
18. Respect –
19. Socialize well –
20. Live and Let Live –
Positive self-talk has a big influence on the way we think, on the way we respond to certain life situations and overall decides the quality of our life.
Positive thinking can be an effective method to deal with stress and related issues. Having a positive outlook on life is sure to give you many health benefits.
Research suggests that optimists have a greater quality of life. If you feel you have very negative self-talk and would want to change it into the positive self-talk, then start with changing your inner dialogues. It will improve your health and make you a positive person altogether. And who doesn’t love being with a positive person?
Be around happy and positive people, find humor in every situation, try not to be over-critical about every situation, keep your feelings in check and transition slowly into a positive self-talk mode. Give your positive and encouraging affirmations and never let yourself down under any circumstances.
If you don’t have control over your feelings, it will be others who will play around with it which can create quite a havoc. Be patient, be kind, be considerate, and eventually everything will fall into place.
Well, the answer to that is simple, anxiety is mostly due to stress, the moment you remove that excess stress from yourself, and you will automatically conquer your anxiety. 36 Tips for overcoming the fear of change at the workplace
1. ACKNOWLEDGE THE FEAR
2. ACCEPT THE CHANGE
3. UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELING
5. STAY POSITIVE
6. EMBRACE THE CHANGE
7. INDULGE IN SOME OTHER ACTIVITY
8. TAKE A BREAK
10. GET INVOLVED IN THE CHANGE
11. TAKE PART IN OFFICE ACTIVITIES
12 SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY
13. INDULGE IN A HOBBY
15. EAT HEALTHILY
16. BE FLEXIBLE
17. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
18. SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
19. PACE YOURSELF
20. DON’T OVER EXPECT
21. DESIGNATE WORRY TIME
22. DON’T OVERTHINK
23. TAKE DEEP BREATHS
24. SAY IT OUT IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR
25. ADOPT A DOG
26. GET IN TOUCH WITH MOTHER NATURE
27. LISTEN TO SLOW MUSIC
28. MAINTAIN A JOURNAL
29. LAUGH IT OUT LOUD
30. SEEK SPIRITUAL ADVICE
31. VISIT YOUR HAPPY PLACE
32. TREAT YOURSELF WITH YOUR FAVORITE FOOD
33. EXPRESS IT OUT
34. TAKE A POWER NAP
35. DRINK COLD WATER
36. LEARN FROM YOUR PAST
1. Write a love note to someone
2. Make a list of your accomplishments
3. Clear and organize your desk
4. Find 10 things to give away
5. Dance to your favorite song
6. Write your life vision
7. Plan an adventure or fun trip
8. Change your self-talk
9. Do something out-of-the-box
10. Write down 3 goals for your day