Life by nature is actually simple. But by your deeds and actions, it gets complicated. However, having said all that, I personally love to keep my life simple. Leading a simple life makes one more efficient, more productive, more energetic, and quite happier. Simple life carries along with a more peaceful and pleasant life.
I would like to share a few of my personal experiences that might be of help for you too to lead a simple life.
- Spend time in solitude. Speak to yourself. Open out your hidden thoughts and you will feel a lot better than ever before.
- Effective anger management will yield your success in almost all of your actions. In handling a tough situation, spend about 20% of the time in understanding the problem and the remaining 80% in focusing on the solution.
- Planning the priority list and working as per schedule brings you out of chaos in situations that you have to handle. Keep things simple so that you will be able to put enough effort and pay enough attention and give your energy into the most important ones.
- Proper time management reduces stress and relieves you of mental tension all through the day.
- Multi-tasking can do wonders for those who can appropriately handle circumstances well. But in case you feel that by doing a single task at a time, you can give your best and can deliver results with utmost accuracy, then that should be your cup of coffee. Try to break bigger tasks into smaller and actionable pieces.
- Jot down all the things you had always wanted to do, that can drive you extremely happy. And start working them out one after another. Always be happy.
- When it comes to financial matters, it is always good to spend within your limits. Do not be a debtor to anyone or any entity. You will be extremely healthy by mind and body.
- Read a lot of books of varied nature. Try to learn at least one new thing every day.
- If you are a food lover, involve yourself in cooking multi-cuisine. Try different ways of cooking the same dish. You will cherish your food and your work for long.
- Play a lot of games- indoor and outdoor. Physical exercises burst out your stress and also adds to your good sleep. Workouts usually give you a soothing relief to handle your day.
- Every failure has to learn in it. It is better to try and fail than to not trying at all. Learn from your mistakes. Explore other possibilities on how you can handle the situation. Do not wait for opportunities. Create opportunities. Record your success and repeat your progress.
- Be a mentor and let people look up to you as a role model. Do things that not only benefit you but also your society. On the other side, learn from people who have faced similar situations like you and the challenges they faced. Accept newer challenges.
- Love to do what you like, rather than cornering yourself to love what you are doing. Such tasks are a great take-a way’s that you will revere forever yourself and for your next generations.
- Watch and perform in shows and programs that you love most. You do not want to regret later that you missed a bright chance.
- Do a lot of meditation and yoga. Doing so brings a balance between your mind and soul.
Besides making your own life simple and aspiring for others to follow, do make it a point that you spend valuable time with your family and friends. Share your experiences with your kith and kin as well. Encourage them to give you suggestions. Be good, kind, and generous to all. Life is pretty short. Every day is a new day. Enjoy every moment of life and lead the fullest. Make life simpler.