A success story is a report of a remarkable achievement of victory by someone or something. When you achieve success despite all odds and all the unfavorable conditions crossing your way, then you set history in your life.
However, understand that success doesn’t just come to you by luck. Success is rather achieved by putting in tremendous effort. And as part of this journey, you tend to fail many times.
Despite many pitfalls and failures, when you ultimately succeed, that is what is really looked up by the world. People get inspired by such triumphs after one or more failures in life.
11 such famous failure to success story list that will inspire you to carry on in life are jotted down below.
- Amitabh Bachchan, a famous Hollywood and the biggest Bollywood superstar in India. He was rejected by many film directors and radio stations in his initial days of career. He faced 9 back to back flops and also went bankrupt at one point in time. He however succeeded subsequently by a television show named Kaun Banega Crorepati.
- Dhirubhai Ambani hails from Gujarat, India. He began his career as a clerk, underwent a stroke in 1986 when his body also paralyzed and couldn’t support his thought process. However with his hard work and efforts, his company ‘Reliance’ came to be the first Indian company to be featured in the Forbes 500 list.
- Narendra Modi was born in Gujarat, India, in a very poor family. He joined politics and served for 13 years as chief minister of Gujarat. Many people however feel that he failed in terms of delivering health, education, and overcoming poverty. But he never stopped his efforts for the people. He now heads the second-largest populist country in the world. He runs the office of prime minister in India.
- Donald Trump from America is the fourth son of a real estate developer. He witnessed much success from failure phases accompanying his father. He faced bankruptcy in his political enterprise and looked up as a wartime president. He now heads the United States of America in the office of President.
- Albert Einstein was born in Germany. He failed to speak until he was three years of age and couldn’t read until he was seven. With his dedication and focus towards physics, he won the Nobel Prize in 1921. His success story is marked by the invention of gas absorption heat pump and also the refrigerator.
- Walter Elias Walt Disney was one of the most creative personalities on Earth. He underwent a series of painful events and failures in life. He witnessed the World War I, went bankrupt, underwent a mental breakdown, and even loss of control over his creation Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. He subsequently came to be known as the best motion picture producer in the world.
- Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii, to an American mother and an African father. He is looked up as a failure model in not just being considered a black, but also on the foreign policy that he laid out. He is said to be the only successful president of the USA, who was born outside America.
- Michael Jackson was born in a small city of Gary in Indiana. His father was a local steelworker. He failed to grow under the protection of his father and family, all along with his childhood. But this personality grew up to be the king of pop music.
- J K Rowling began her initial days of career facing failures on the personal front, by being a jobless single mother living off unemployment benefits. She began her career as an author and had the zeal to learn from mistakes. She is the writer of the Harry Potter series. Her write-ups are translated into 73 languages. She is the first billionaire whose main source of income is writing.
- Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam was born in a poor family. His father was a boat owner. He was intelligent from childhood but failed to live up to his dream of becoming a pilot. He then grew up to be the eleventh President of India and is popularly known as the Missile Man of India.
- Colonel Harland Sanders is a seventh-grade dropout child. He tried many ventures but failed each time. Mr. Sanders had a couple of such famous failures in his career. He then began selling chicken at the age of 40. He opened up a restaurant but his recipe got rejected one thousand and a nine times before it finally got approved. Sooner his secret recipe named Kentucky Fried Chicken became world-famous and he sold his company for 2 million dollars. His face is still celebrated in the logos even today.
Understand that age is not at all a factor to try something new, irrespective of whether you face success or failure in life. By attempting and failing, you are in a way throwing light on an approach that wouldn’t lead you to success. Therefore, there is a success even in this failure. Get inspired by your own stories and many such untold stories. To inspire others as well.