I am Vaishali. To 'Write' is to express and i believe writing is one of the rare few things that has wonderful impact on any person even on a minuscule.
What are some of the best examples of Creative Thinking?
To understand creative thinking better, here are a few examples that will give you interesting ideas.
Example 1 Situation:
What is the social structure of the Mayan Civilization?
- You can create or express how the Mayans were the first to bring brew beverages out of cocoa.
- You can do role-play enacting Mayan Civilization
- You can make a model of the Mayan calendar
- Use Mayan words to write assignments
- You can use Mayan Numerical System etc.
Example 2: Situation:
Write an assignment about Recent Space Inventions?
- Include images of recent science trends and innovations
- Include top science minds speeches related to your assignments.
- You can make bookmarks/page separators as a ‘print and cut version of science people or science-project figures’.
- You can do presentations with more graphic elements and live clips of launching that space invention.
- Use reverse-thinking to write assignments differently than the usual format. But make it meaningful.
- Add artworks in your assignments
Example 3: Situation:
Creativity in the workplace
- Maintain a positive workspace.
- Add positive elements to your desk
- Note down meeting points diagrammatically
- Do artworks or drawings to represent your tasks to do.
- You can keep motivation flyers stuck in a pinboard.
Example 4: Situation:
To showcase your skills and talents
- Build a nice Portfolio
- Prepare a creative, crisp and minimalistic resume
- Develop a blog to showcase your work
- You can include testimonials of people whom you have worked
- You can develop a viewbook
Example 5 Situation:
How to analyze this problem?
- Draw doodles to represent problem factors
- Develop a mapping system to connect with the problems
- Use flowcharts, diagrams, analogies, etc. to represent a problem.